The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Sharing a Quest

JustynTime
Is there a way of sharing a quest with your group on Xbox, like you can on the PC version?
  • Lord_Tonjin
    Lord_Tonjin
    ✭✭
    There is an option for it in the journal under quests. However I tried it a couple times with my guild mates and couldn't seem to get it actually work.

We are going to try again after the servers quiet down from all the traffic.
    "In fire there is the spark of chaos and destruction, the seed of life. In ice there is perfect tranquility, perfect order, and the silence of death."
  • JustynTime
    Thanks. I think that is the way forward. Give it a couple of weeks to get stable and iron out a few bugs.
  • PoseidonEvil
    PoseidonEvil
    ✭✭✭
    yeah i can confirm that sharing quests right now isnt working lol.
    In-game ID: alchelvly
    Phixeon Maghi -- Breton Healer
    Harrow the Souleater -- Breton Necro Healer
    Krogyle dro-Smoketh -- Orc Stamdk
  • ShadowWolf613
    ShadowWolf613
    ✭✭✭
    Sharing does work. I did it with a buddy last night on ps4. Not all quests can be shared. Make sure you look at the top right to see the message to see what it says when you click share. Also people in the groups may have to go into notifications to accept the share. not sure as i was the one who shared the quest and my buddy got it.
  • Lord_Tonjin
    Lord_Tonjin
    ✭✭
    There was some quests that said they were shared when infact the quests were not shared. So not sure what's going on.
    "In fire there is the spark of chaos and destruction, the seed of life. In ice there is perfect tranquility, perfect order, and the silence of death."