Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Completed Quests?

cjb110
cjb110
Soul Shriven
Is there a way I can see completed quests on the xbox version? I was trying to check if I'd done the Ebon Pact start island but couldn't find what'd i'd completed.
  • Aett_Thorn
    Aett_Thorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know if you can tell by looking through completed quests. At least on the PC version there's no way to do that that I know of.

However, you can tell in several ways:

1) Achievements: If you have the skyshard and pathfinder achievements for Bleakrock and Bal Foyen, then you have done the starter areas. There is also an achievement that you get if you save all of the citizens of Bleakrock.

2) Map: check your map for Bleakrock and Bal Foyen. If it looks completely explored (i.e., all of the locales have been discovered), then you'd been there.

You can also just check your map and see if you've got wayshrines in these areas unlocked. If not, you haven't been there.