Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Nord and Daggerfall Covenant??

bobsquarepants2
bobsquarepants2
Soul Shriven
Hi guys, i create a nord character and made him to Daggerfall Covenant Alliance,is that bad?should i made him Ebonheart???tks
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    With a normal game you'll be limited to playing races core to each alliance.

However if you own the Explorer's Pack you'll be able to play any race in any alliance, additionally owning the Imperial Edition gives you Imperials in any alliance.

There are no benefits or negatives to playing a race outside of their normal alliance, simply choose the race you want to play and the faction who you want to fight for.
    There may be some odd instances where playing a Nord in DC might have NPC's you speak with insult Nords or have you fight other Nords but mechanically nothing changes.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • bobsquarepants2
    bobsquarepants2
    Soul Shriven
    Thank u dude,you've been so helpfull.
    I guess i'll have to be "that lonely nord" lol