The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Serious role player here looking for others

binnyb23
binnyb23
Soul Shriven
I'm a Bosmer lvl 5 currently but definitely looking to either join or create a guild with people who are serious role players. I'm not all that interested in the solo missions and would rather play this game in a community setting, or complete quests WITH people. I take the RPing seriously and have been playing Elder Scrolls since Oblivion. My gamer tag is Feach23 and my character is named Binny Baffeedo. Anyone looking for someone who will be dedicated to the role playing aspect, I'm your guy.
  • NightWind01
    Im a lvl 7 khajiit named Anu Nakki. Im new to RP but interested in bein apart of a RP group.
  • NightWind01
    And i too have been playin since oblivion.
  • TheDarkShadow
    TheDarkShadow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What time you usually play and which server and alliance you're on?
  • MTibbs89
    MTibbs89
    ✭✭✭
    I've been playing TES since Morrowind. I play on both servers. On the North American server I have a Pact Khajiit nightblade, and a Dominion Bosmer and Khajiit Templar. All female and all under level 5 (was experimenting and also having issues with the server-- Europe liked me more). On the European server, I have two male characters, not ideal for RP since I am in fact female. But if you play on that server I can make a character and join you, if you'll have me.

If you want to RP, my xbox gamer tag is MTibbs89. I am on Central Time, and am available all day Mondays (my days off from work), before 5:40 PM on Tuesday, Friday, and Saturday, and between 2:00 PM and 5:45 PM the rest of the time. Yes, I have very odd work hours.
  • binnyb23
    binnyb23
    Soul Shriven
    North american server, A. Dominion
  • binnyb23
    binnyb23
    Soul Shriven
    Trying to log on now
  • NightWind01
    I only have my lvl 7 AD khajiit nightblade, i plan to make more characters for the other factions but unfortunately my hours have me availible to play in the night to early morning normally 4:00 am - 6:7am all CST of course, but we hopefully will be back on normal work hours where i can get on around 8/9pm- whenever on fridays-sunday. But as of now im working nightshift mondays - saturdays.
  • Tbonedsteak
    Tbonedsteak
    Soul Shriven
    I will play with u
  • NightWind01
    I also must say that i will most likely not be back on till saturday morning after 1 am due to work hours and also me and my wife are going to be having a baby within a month unless she pops sooner so my schedule may not be constant. Just in case people have issues with that,
  • TheDarkShadow
    TheDarkShadow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, I'm playing on NA-EP around 10pm-12pm and 2-6am EST. Throw @TheDarkShade an in game mail/friend request if you're interested to rp sometime.
  • NightWind01
    Will do,
  • Pelagius
    Pelagius
    binnyb23 wrote: »
    I'm a Bosmer lvl 5 currently but definitely looking to either join or create a guild with people who are serious role players. I'm not all that interested in the solo missions and would rather play this game in a community setting, or complete quests WITH people. I take the RPing seriously and have been playing Elder Scrolls since Oblivion. My gamer tag is Feach23 and my character is named Binny Baffeedo. Anyone looking for someone who will be dedicated to the role playing aspect, I'm your guy.

I'd love to do some RPing with groups. I would especially love to get a guild together. I've played TES since Morrowind, I played Daggerfall through DOSbox even. I love the franchise and would love to play the game with others who share the love. I have an AD bosmer archer, and an EP Argonian Templar Knight. Gamertag in the signature if anyone wants to play.
    xbox| HaWkMAN2121
    pc| smit2634
    server| NA