Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

PS4 EU Daggerfall Covenant - Active Friendly Guild Recruiting new members (The Thalos Company)

Tashar
Tashar
The Thalos Company was made to bring people together that look forward to the release of the Elder Scrolls Online on Playstation. we try to make a community made of members who will enjoy playing every single aspect of ESO, from PvE to PvP to chattering socially with each other over our forums or ingame.

Even when we get a large member base, you’ll never feel like just another cog in the wheel. We’ve only got one common goal – to enjoy our favorite online games together. Come join us!

You might like our guild if you enjoy...

PvE

We not only help guild members enjoy the PvE content of ESO but to assist them in improving and advancing their characters and personal skills within the game with the help of ESO veterans. We are always willing to provide advice/guidance on gearing and building different classes. Keep in mind that we don’t have all the answers, but we will help find them!

PvP

We encourage fun and friendly competitive gaming to both the fans of PvP gaming, and those curious about it. We are always willing to lend a hand with builds, classes, and general information about how the various forms of PvP are handled. The PvP Department is always striving to be a welcoming, fun, and laid back place for people to smash in a face or two!

What we offer:

1. Forums
2. Freedom to play your game the way you want
3. Scheduled events on the calendar as well as “pop up” events put together through guild chat
4. Friendly community and environment
5. A structured leadership, with officers for each of our departments (PvE, PvP and Recruitment)

What we value in our guild members:
Postitive Attitude
Maturity
Friendly Nature
Team Player
Respectful

Visit the website below for more details or contact one of the below for an invite
dakepu
Whi1eHawk
xIVWIx

http://thethaloscompany.gamerlaunch.com

-The Thalos Company team
Edited by Tashar on June 11, 2015 10:22AM
  • teabelly
    teabelly
    ✭✭✭
    which alliance are you? just got confused as i'm looking for a DC guild but your website has an AD backdrop.

I'm a defector from PC & i'm looking for an English speaking EU DC guild that can help my toons find there way around the PS4 version.

Got all traits except nirn in all crafting & looking to PvP & PvE for a few hours a week.

• Tashar
    Tashar
    We are DC based Guild
  • Bear62962
    Bear62962
    Soul Shriven
    Join the Contraband Trading Union

Contraband Trading Union is one of three growing guilds in Tamriel each establishing themselves in different convents. It is a famous organisation of professional legerdemain, we buy and sell items at the market to make money and we gather items to sell to other members in the guild so if your looking to join a new and up coming guild chose the Contraband Trading Union.

Contact the ringleader Bear629629 if you have any questions or if you are looking to join our guild.