Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Console Lock On

Zephyr01
Zephyr01
✭✭
Is there an enemy Lock On button available for the console?

Best Answer

• MartyVendetta27
    No, sorry. No enemy lock on, though the auto targeting is pretty forgiving.
    You can't see me. You can't see me. Neither can he. No one can see me.
    Answer ✓
  • Zephyr01
    Zephyr01
    ✭✭

I have the problem that I sometimes swing my two-handed weapon and it takes me past the enemy and they stop glowing red, does that mean I can't damage them?

But if I use a bow and just shoot in the general direction it should be ok?

• cjb110
    cjb110
    Soul Shriven
    Not really had that happen with my two handed Norn, its been pretty forgiving of aiming, I've had an issue where either the mob gets pulled too far from their 'zone' and the game just forces them to run back, and the other issue was where the mobs were newly spawned and the game wasn't registering hits. Maybe yours was the same.
  • Cossbysweater
    I

I have the problem that I sometimes swing my two-handed weapon and it takes me past the enemy and they stop glowing red, does that mean I can't damage them?

But if I use a bow and just shoot in the general direction it should be ok?

I haven't had any issues with the bow, it's been pretty awesome actually so far.