Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Heroes of Tamriel - EU - Dominion

tda1995
tda1995
<Heroes of Tamriel> are now recruiting!

We are a brand new guild with the incentive to mass recruit casual members who want a place to stay while leveling up. The guild is brand new so the chat is quiet and we are looking for new members to bring life to the guild. After the mass recruit is over we will be looking closer at the most helpful, social and active members as they will be the once making it up the ranks in the guild.

As the guild becomes more populated we want to start doing more! We have the intent of taking the game to its limits in terms of PVE and PVP while having a good social atmosphere and a good trading system, I have the intent of doing a load of PVP as well as high level dungeons after I level up, and I need people to come with me!

We currently have no trading system with the lack of recruits. :'(

When the guild becomes big enough I will be creating a website for the guild that will require assistance doing.

As the guild is brand new the chance of being promoted are high, however they will not just be thrown out, you must have a minimum stay time in the guild and must earn trust and reputation within the guild.
The ranks are standard (Guild-master, Officer, Member and Recruit.) However in time will be changed to fit our guild and the amount of members we have.

RULES
  • No begging for promotions or gold/items from any other player in the guild.
  • ANYONE with a microphone that is full of static will be asked to either replace or remove their microphone.
  • We accept all nationalities however we do ask that everyone must SPEAK ENGLISH in chat.
  • When messaging me to join the guild quote "heroes" to show that you have read the rules.

HOW TO JOIN
Message me on PS4 (tda1995) - Informing me that you want to join the guild.
OR
You could leave your PSN as a reply to this forum post and I will get to it ASAP however, the reply rate will be much slower when doing this.

Thankyou and have a good day! :)

Invitations may take up to 24 hours so just be patient if your not invited straight away.
Edited by tda1995 on June 11, 2015 9:28PM
  • tda1995
    tda1995
    Bump

and Welcome! to Darth_Jep, AssassainMatthew and Dan-M95. We are now up to 4 members in the guild :smile:

Maybe slow invite rates for the time being, going to enjoy the sun while it's out :wink:
    Edited by tda1995 on June 11, 2015 1:38PM
  • tda1995
    tda1995
    Bump

Welcome Mjonbowden! We are now at five total members in the guild.
    Edited by tda1995 on June 11, 2015 9:26PM
  • tda1995
    tda1995
    Bump

Welcome Robjaz1 and sadly we had to remove Assassainmatthew as he is part of the ebonheart pact, good luck!
  • tda1995
    tda1995
    Bump

Welcome Herberttouchedme, the sixth member of our guild!
  • tda1995
    tda1995
    Bump

Welcome to all new members we are now up to 8 people in the guild.
  • tda1995
    tda1995
    Bump

We are know up to 12 members!
  • tda1995
    tda1995
    Le bump
  • ferdiverbeekeb17_ESO2
    You are playing Aldmeri Dominion I assume? Then I would like to join, my PSN id is S-Vaio
  • d640
    d640
    i would like to join
    my psn is eyesh
    i am a high elf sorc on aldmeri dominion currently lvl 30
  • tda1995
    tda1995
    Bump
  • babaiocchi
    babaiocchi
    Soul Shriven
    PSN: babaiocchi
  • DragonxTortoise
    Thanks for the invite. What time and zone are you playing at TDA?
    VR14 Nightblade // VR14 Templar // VR8 DragonKnight
  • tda1995
    tda1995
    bump

Hey it's random I normally play morning.and night but I'm juggling work arm but London time gmt+0
  • NASmaniac
    NASmaniac
    Soul Shriven
    Pleasanton invite
    Psn: NASmaniac
  • tda1995
    tda1995
    BUMP

Finding it difficult with a lot of exams irl need someone or a few people to help manage this forum post and help me invite people... Message me on psn if interested, this guild can go far just need help getting it off the ground
  • tda1995
    tda1995
    bump
  • tda1995
    tda1995
    Bump
  • Elloa
    Elloa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Greetings!

As you are considering to create your guild website, why aren't you considering to use Anook.com

Anook.com is a social media for gamer, like facebook but for gamer only.
    I'm moderator on this website, and in particular the ESO game. Lots of "famous" Youtubers and Streamers are suscribed and participating, like LadyAse or @MissBizz i'm always happy to see the community growing there.

I've my own guild who is a multigaming community (you can see our Nook, our page.This is not self promotion as we are not recruiting anymore and PC only) This will give you an idea of what a guild forum can be on Anook. Here

The advantage of Anook:
    - Free
    - Easy to set up, easy to sign up (can use Google+ account or Facebook)
    - In the midle of the gaming community. So if you want to play another game, you do not need to switch website to check an interesting article
    - Can link all your social media and promote it: TwichTV, Youtube etc...
    - Great to promote yourself
    - Can link images and video easily.

I'm extremly happy to have set up my guild there.
    (sidenote: I'm not gaining anything as mod there, so I'm only promoting Anook because I genuily believe it's the best website, and I can only rejoice at the idea of seing the community expend)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMAp6VjL_g0

Other than that my PSN is ElloaW, I'd be happy to be part of your guild if you accept super casual PS4 players! :)