The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Game Crash & Lost 30 minutes of Questing & Items

Azalin4savioR
So I was playing earlier and I had just finished a quest in a solo dungeon and then I moved on to the next area of questing. I spent about 30 minutes, selling gear, repairing, then started a few new quests and was about half way through them when suddenly my game crashed. When I logged back in, everything I had done since leaving that solo dungeon was reset, my quests, the items I found, everything. I have had issues like this in the past on other single player games, never once on anything that was MMO however. As for what I was doing when it crashed, I was looting a backpack and then it crashed.