The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

A couple of things

DOAMRSCOUSE
DOAMRSCOUSE
Soul Shriven
NPCs aren't appearing for me to complete some quests, also my powers (which I can assign to my X, B, O, Y plus numbers and triggers are not responding neither. Help?

Best Answer

• netch_a_sketch
    netch_a_sketch
    ✭✭✭✭
    The NPC bug on consoles is a known problem to the ZOS developers, hopefully they'll patch it up during maintenance or relatively soon. As for the powers, it's possible that it could be an issue with your Xbox controller. One other thing I've found is that mine don't work if I'm not directly aiming at the NPC. On PC versions it seems to me that the targeting area is wider. If all else fails, either restart your Xbox, reset the controller or wait for a patch.
    Hope it gets fixed for you soon!
    Answer ✓
  • DOAMRSCOUSE
    DOAMRSCOUSE
    Soul Shriven
    Bumpers sorry, not numbers. Autocorrect got me
  • DOAMRSCOUSE
    DOAMRSCOUSE
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks buddy. I'll try again tonight
  • EposSilver
    The NPC thing actually got worse after the maintenance...