Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

[ebonheart pact] Ragnaroks revenge is revruiting pve/pvp/trading/social

vysethelegend
New guild starting on ps4 EU server, guild founded on the 10 the June today is the 11th and have one other person agreed to join so far, all people are welcome a basic grasp of English is a plus.
This will be a general guild doing most things and giving a great deal of freedom to its members you can have little or as much involment as you like the only requirment is that you are a reasonably active player. The intention is the start with pve and trading then move on to PvP also and hopefully take a keep and hold it.
I have experience running clans and I do things in an unorthodox way I try to let my members make most of the major decisions as much as possible and have systems for doing so which I will not go into detail here, so if you like the idea of joining a clan where your voice actually matters then think about giving us a go. The aim is to have a relaxed and friendly atmosphere where people will feel comfortable and be able to ask for assistance, team up for PvP or PvE or maybe just chill out and chat.
Most things will be acceptable except for racism and bullying and obviously stealing from guild or scamming members these things will either result in a warning or being kicked depending upon the circumstances.

If you like the idea of this then join today and help make us a great guild let's crush skulls together thank you for taking the time to read this.

If you are interested in joining msg me on psn or send me a friend request my I'd is vysethelegend21 or if you prefer message me in game my character name is. Vyse
  • vysethelegend
    I will get around to sending invites as soon as Iog on after server downtime leave a reply here also if you would like me o invite you sorry I forgot to include that
  • vysethelegend
    Guild is currently growing fast and 10 members in last two days leadership positions will become available soon and organising pve grinding groups to get ready for pve join today
  • vysethelegend
    Meant to get ready for pvp srry was my autocorrect
  • thedraper
    thedraper
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to join my psn is necronightmage
  • ferhatkizilcay
    ferhatkizilcay
    Soul Shriven
    I'd like to join, my psn is yo_its_fur
  • vysethelegend
    OK invited you both thanks for your interest in the guild. When those two join guildc will be at 31 members, the guild is eu only so if you play na server plz do not apply unless you wish to play on eu server (this has happened I'm not just saying random stuff) thank you everyone for your interest I will get back to those who wish to join as soon as I check this and login.
  • Grundiin
    Grundiin
    ✭✭
    would like to join :) PSN: xxzekzoomx

Have a lvl 15 templar EU EP
    It sucks when your at 2nd place in PvP, and your alliance gets all 6 keeps.
    Altmer Nightblade: DC: grundiin: lvl 50(CP179)
    Nord Dragonknight: DC: Sigrundur: LvL 50(CP179)
    Kahjiit Sorcerer: AD: Razus-dum: LvL 20
  • vysethelegend
    Invite sent
  • vysethelegend
    Guild currently at 64 members we will start doin pvp as a guild this coming week join today for helhelp advice and fun we have vamp and werewolf bites in the guild but there is a waiting list so be patient and we will turn you into the unholy abomination of your choice ;) message me in game or on psn to apply
  • Lin0ks
    Lin0ks
    Soul Shriven
    Would like to get an invite! Thanks!
    PSN: Lin0ks13
  • vysethelegend
    OK invite sent sorry I took so long I've been pretty busy and it slipped my mind
  • Willis_wormwood
    Willis_wormwood
    Soul Shriven
    Sounds like a fun guild :) add my psn Willis-wormwood and give us a invite.
  • vysethelegend
    K invite and friend request sent thanks for the interest
  • vysethelegend
    Bump
  • vysethelegend
    Bump
  • kevvybull
    kevvybull
    Soul Shriven
    Yo dude I'd love to join the guild my name is kevvybull
  • vysethelegend
    Ok mate I sent you an invite thanks for the interest hopefully we can make it an even bigger guild we currently have 76 members and still growing for a fun friendly low pressure environment join us
  • vysethelegend
    Sent invites for the latest mails I got as soon as I finished my download which took a lot longer than it should've BTW :(
  • kreds
    kreds
    I'd like to join....

PSN: kreds
  • Swernik
    Swernik
    ✭✭✭
    Please invite me, veteran 8 looking for mainly trading.

PSN: sietse1994
  • vysethelegend
    OK guys I invited you both sorry it took a day I didn't check this yesterday we have ad some drama this week but its all getting normal again now, hoping to get a merchant this week and gonna try organising pvp
  • vysethelegend
    We currently have 89 members and are about to bid on a guild trader
  • vysethelegend
    Guild trader bid failed going to use this week's fund and make an even larger bid next week
  • vysethelegend
    91 members and still growing people with mics are a huge plus
  • FireDemon
    FireDemon
    Can I join please my psn is firedemon1981.
  • vysethelegend
    Invite sent, almost 100 members now also have crafting in guild and can make anything to vr3 and 3 trait sets needing only 2 traits to make 4 trait sets join now
  • vysethelegend
    We now have a guild trader in windhelm trader is Celorien join today to sell at this location we have wolf bites and vamp bites also and are working on getting them to the people in the guild who are active join now send me a psn message if you want to join or post on here
  • abhorsen199@
    abhorsen199@
    Soul Shriven
    I'd like to join. Psn id is Akarrin
    Character name Akarandwil
  • vysethelegend
    We have 104 members now and are working on building an active player base for pve/PvP/raids etc social friendly members willing to help,new and experienced players welcome we have a guild trader in wind helm so even if you're just looking for a decent guild trader join today.
  • Abnormal
    Abnormal
    Soul Shriven
    Hey, I'm interested in joining - just started playing but leveling pretty fast. PSN: Abnotus