Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Won't you be my neighbor?

Maxx_Spinky
Maxx_Spinky
Soul Shriven
Hello explorers, I'm looking for people to quest and PVP with. I'm currently LVL 14 in the Aldmeri Alliance and am a Imperial Dragonknight. I'm loving this game and can't seem to get enough. I'll be on everyday all day this week but starting next week will be on most nights around 5pm mountain time. If you can't figure out what time that is your time I don't want to be in your guild or friends list. I love the pvp mode and would like to get a group together to be able to tackle the dungeons and finish the quest for the area but also I want to be able to have friends to beat the world bosses or group up to take down a dungeon. My PSN is Company_Policy and my character name is Dumb Bunny. If you want to add me to psn feel free. Thanks for taking the time and reading myy post and I hope to see you in Tamriel.