Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Priority Queuing for ESO PLUS Members

SURxR3AL
SURxR3AL
✭✭✭
I believe there should be priority queuing for eso plus members..if i pay 15 a month then i believe i should not have to wait 20 min in a Que
Edited by SURxR3AL on June 11, 2015 5:22AM
NA Server (Xbox One)
Magika Sorc - Zane Cloudreaver(EP)
Magika Temp - Revan V'ile(EP)
Stam DK - Kraven V'ile(AD)
Stam NB- Relic V'alor(DC)
Stam Sorc- Veric Septim(AD)
  • Araxleon
    Araxleon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SURxR3AL wrote: »
    I believe there should be no queuing for eso plus members..if i pay 15 a month then i believe i should not have to wait 20 min in a Que

nah, it already has a ton of ~benefits~
  • Komadori420
    As narrow sighted as that is, it has a little merit. Maybe que priority?
  • SHADOW2KK
    SHADOW2KK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Gotta agree, been a million threads and posts about this very subject since they came out with the utter debacle that is ESO Plus and one of the many reasons why I stopped subbing, no priority queuing for PvP is a massive fail.

But then you get into PvP and as usual its a somewhat laggy mess that kicks you out for no apparent reason since the game engine/server cannot handle it.

How not to get disgruntled customers that have been there since beta to resub Zeni.

Game stability and content is absolutely vital to game success, not lying and stonewalling about stuff.

Most games get better after a year, not worse in some ways.

The game is really good, but flawed on many levels.

Such a waste
    Once I was a lamb, playing in a green field. Then the wolves came. Now I am an eagle and I fly in a different universe.

Been taking heads since TeS 3 Morrowind..

Been enjoying PvP tears since 2014

LvL 50 - Dragon Knight EP [PC-EU] = Illuvutar = Ex The Wabbajack = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Legendary Blades = Evil Ninja/Dueller = (StamBlade)
    LvL 50 - Sorcerer DC [PC-EU] = Daemon Lord = (Mag Sorc)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Khal-Bladez = (Mag DK)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Tenakha Khan = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Templar DC [PC-EU]] = Blades The Disgruntled = (Stamplar)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Ghost Blades = (Assassin)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Malekith The Shadow = (Mag NB)
    LvL 50 - Warden DC [PC-EU] = Crimson Blades = (Stamden)

Guild Master of The Bringers Of The Storm.
    Harrods

Member Of The Old Guard
    PC Closed Betas 2013

PC Mastah Race

Anook Page anook.com/shadow2kk

Been playing since Beta and Early Access

• Justice31st
    Justice31st
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If ESO+ had queue priority, that would be the step for me to become a member.
    "The more you know who you are, and what you want, the less you let things upset you."
  • SURxR3AL
    SURxR3AL
    ✭✭✭
    ok let me rephrase that. i meant que priority i understand you need a que but if you pay you should go to the front of the line with other eso plus members. all other B2P mmo do it why not eso
    NA Server (Xbox One)
  • SHADOW2KK
    SHADOW2KK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ok let me rephrase that. i meant que priority i understand you need a que but if you pay you should go to the front of the line with other eso plus members. all other B2P mmo do it why not eso

Most games get better after a year, why not ESO?

I have given up trying to understand Zenis logic in terms to ESO, it is almost as though they want mass quits of players.
    Once I was a lamb, playing in a green field. Then the wolves came. Now I am an eagle and I fly in a different universe.

Been taking heads since TeS 3 Morrowind..

Been enjoying PvP tears since 2014

LvL 50 - Dragon Knight EP [PC-EU] = Illuvutar = Ex The Wabbajack = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Legendary Blades = Evil Ninja/Dueller = (StamBlade)
    LvL 50 - Sorcerer DC [PC-EU] = Daemon Lord = (Mag Sorc)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Khal-Bladez = (Mag DK)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Tenakha Khan = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Templar DC [PC-EU]] = Blades The Disgruntled = (Stamplar)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Ghost Blades = (Assassin)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Malekith The Shadow = (Mag NB)
    LvL 50 - Warden DC [PC-EU] = Crimson Blades = (Stamden)

Guild Master of The Bringers Of The Storm.
    Harrods

Member Of The Old Guard
    PC Closed Betas 2013

PC Mastah Race

Anook Page anook.com/shadow2kk

Been playing since Beta and Early Access

• Shiavui
    Shiavui
    Would certainly make the price seem less too steep. Priority queueing isn't anything new, I'm more surprised it isn't already a benefit.
  • SURxR3AL
    SURxR3AL
    ✭✭✭
    they got to learn from there own mistakes i guess like everyone else...just wish they picked up a book on mmo history so they wouldnt have made any but hey it will get better i have faith
    NA Server (Xbox One)
  • SURxR3AL
    SURxR3AL
    ✭✭✭
    i still havnt received my crowns for my eso+ hopefully they fix that quickly to
    NA Server (Xbox One)
  • RPGDad
    RPGDad
    ✭✭
    Yes, Plus members definitely should definitely have priority over the B2P players!
  • pecheckler
    pecheckler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I very much agree, but then it wouldn't be "Tamriel unlimited" then wouldn't it? It would be Tamriel After Waiting in Line"
    End the tedious inventory management game.
  • WormyKhajiit
    Since ESO plus is not required I would say no. Now if they had some sort of trial system, then yes I think members should have priority vs a trial player. We all paid for the game. We all deserve equal treatment. Like I said to many others. It's very common for this to happen with a launch for an mmo.))

Plus members already get free crowns.and access to all dlc.))

Just my 2 gold on the topic.))
    May your road lead you to warm sands.
  • SURxR3AL
    SURxR3AL
    ✭✭✭
    as of right now its "tamriel after waiting in line" lol it took me 10 min to get into game this morning
    NA Server (Xbox One)
  • fancyleggs
    fancyleggs
    ✭✭
    i agree with better queue for plus members
  • PheonixBlayze
    PheonixBlayze
    Soul Shriven
    Agree.. Plus membership should front load into the the queue. 15 a month is 15 bucks
  • Robbie575
    Robbie575
    ✭✭✭
    I don't agree. Plus members already get a lot of benefits, so adding priority makes it seem Pay-To-Win, and puts favoritism on people who can afford it, leaving the people who can't in the dust.
    Xbox One NA server:
    Bayley Saur: Bosmer, Templar (AD)
    Constantine Mxyzptlk : Altmer, Sorcerer (EP)
  • SURxR3AL
    SURxR3AL
    ✭✭✭
    as of right now for the past few days it hasnt taken me more then a few seconds to log in havnt even seen the que screen
    NA Server (Xbox One)
  • Robbie575
    Robbie575
    ✭✭✭
    as of right now for the past few days it hasnt taken me more then a few seconds to log in havnt even seen the que screen

@SURxR3AL That's because ZOS deals with their shiznit.
    Xbox One NA server:
    Bayley Saur: Bosmer, Templar (AD)
    Constantine Mxyzptlk : Altmer, Sorcerer (EP)
  • SURxR3AL
    SURxR3AL
    ✭✭✭
    now all they got to do is fix group finder and add text chat
    NA Server (Xbox One)
  • Bl4ckSh33p
    Hi. I see complaints about long queues everywhere but never had to wait to log in. Is this only an NA Server or PC Problem? I play on Xbox EU.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bl4ckSh33p wrote: »
    Hi. I see complaints about long queues everywhere but never had to wait to log in. Is this only an NA Server or PC Problem? I play on Xbox EU.
    @Bl4ckSh33p Xbox NA and PS4 NA have been the worst hit recently, but it may also be a problem at prime-time in EU as well. ZOS are also working on increasing server capacity, so the general problem itself should be decreasing.

There's also the additional queue for Cyrodiil, so some people may be referring to that rather than the login queue.
    Edited by Enodoc on June 29, 2015 11:18AM
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • SURxR3AL
    SURxR3AL
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah the PvP que is ridiculous that's what I care about now...I haven't been in a login que since launch so that's not a problem anymore but PvP I had to wait almost 2 hours once
    NA Server (Xbox One)
  • JamilaRaj
    JamilaRaj
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bad idea. That would make it impossible for non-paying players to enter crowded campaigns (they could at best enter in off hours and hold out till prime time), which would in turn make it impossible for paying players to compete with anyone but players that pay too and are more likely to have same advantages bought for real money. It is in the best interest of whales and P2W in general to have non-paying players in PvP, because an advantage over someone can exist only when that someone does not have it too.
  • michaelb14a_ESO2
    michaelb14a_ESO2
    ✭✭✭✭
    Since ESO plus is not required I would say no. Now if they had some sort of trial system, then yes I think members should have priority vs a trial player. We all paid for the game. We all deserve equal treatment. Like I said to many others. It's very common for this to happen with a launch for an mmo.))

What is this abundance of perks that ESO+ grants that people speak of?

A few crowns?
    DLC? What DLC? - Do you seriously think ZOS will ever release a DLC only accessible to ESO+ members? Keep dreaming.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

What is this abundance of perks that ESO+ grants that people speak of?

A few crowns?
    DLC? What DLC? - Do you seriously think ZOS will ever release a DLC only accessible to ESO+ members? Keep dreaming.
    @michaelb14a_ESO2 Access to DLC is one of the officially stated benefits of ESO Plus.
    Subscribe to ESO Plus -> Have DLC access for the duration of your sub
    Don't Subscribe to ESO Plus -> DLC must be bought from the Crown Store
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp