Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Fencing "treasure" items

JesusIsIrish
JesusIsIrish
Soul Shriven
I have tons of items under supplies, then under the little subcategory "treasure". They're pretty much all stolen, and I went to fence them, and they aren't an option to fence... Suggestions?
  • Mos-De-Atmo
    Mos-De-Atmo
    ✭✭✭
    You have to go into an Outlaw Refuge and talk to the Fence there. You can then either sell the items to them for gold or launder them if you want to keep them or sell them to others (like a Motif for example).

Outlaw Refuges are located in all the major cities.
    Edited by Mos-De-Atmo on June 11, 2015 4:47AM
    ESO Academy - Up To Date Info, Guides and Tips For The Elder Scrolls Online
    - ESO Skills
    - ESO Item Sets
    - ESO Builds
  • JesusIsIrish
    JesusIsIrish
    Soul Shriven
    I'm in the Vulkhel Guard Outlaws Refuge, speaking with Hazaznaz, they items don't even show up as an option to sell. I'm not able to store them in my bank, either. Items such as "Bottle of Catnip Perfume" and "Cyrodiil Battle Tassel"... I have tons of these items, all with a little worth, but they're taking up lots of space. I'm not sure why I can't sell them.
  • JesusIsIrish
    JesusIsIrish
    Soul Shriven
    Ahhhh, got it. I guess I just took him as able to fence being that he was there. Not so much.

Thanks!
  • whyB
    whyB
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, there are multiple people in the outlaw camp, just make sure you're talking to the NPE's with the "fence" title under their names.