The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

What are average queue wait times? Xbone NA

strata2
strata2
✭✭✭
Been waiting in the queue for like 30 now and wanted to know what the wait times are like as the counter just says position 1 wait time 1 second. Anyone have luck getting through?
  • strata2
    strata2
    ✭✭✭
    Never mind - the answer is about 30 minutes :)
  • SurlyITJesus
    SurlyITJesus
    Soul Shriven
    Even better...when you do finally get in, there is a pretty good chance that you will lag out, have to reconnect, then get stuck at the end of the queue.

This is actually worse than the WoW launch....(yup, I do remember that)....didn't think that was possible.
  • navyspeed
    navyspeed
    ✭✭✭
    Even better...when you do finally get in, there is a pretty good chance that you will lag out, have to reconnect, then get stuck at the end of the queue.

This is actually worse than the WoW launch....(yup, I do remember that)....didn't think that was possible.

I was in queue for over thirty minutes then I was kicked for to many messages sent..... I didn't send a single one.
  • brianBurnes
    brianBurnes
    Soul Shriven
    I wait 10 minutes finally getting in the game and then I play for five minutes and I get kicked out!
  • brianBurnes
    brianBurnes
    Soul Shriven
    Done.
  • NinjaVsUnicorn
    NinjaVsUnicorn
    Soul Shriven
    I've been waiting here since the end of the Blackhawks game ...what up?
  • Amsel_McKay
    Amsel_McKay
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    navyspeed wrote: »

I was in queue for over thirty minutes then I was kicked for to many messages sent..... I didn't send a single one.

Its the server thinking you are casting spells or abilities too fast, it happens on the PC during lag spikes, it has nothing to do with "messages" more like signals.
  • Babo-Sekki
    I wait 10 minutes finally getting in the game and then I play for five minutes and I get kicked out!

at least you got to play 5 minutes... I waited 30 minutes and got kicked out around 30 secs - 1 minute
  • Death1294
    Death1294
    Soul Shriven
    Wow 30 minutes. You guys are lucky. I waited for 45 minutes and an hour todayaand haven't played yet.
  • brianBurnes
    brianBurnes
    Soul Shriven
    Back to Witcher...I'll try it again in a month or so. Maybe they'll figure it out by then.