Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can you mail an item to another player?

BanesEdge
BanesEdge
Soul Shriven
Please answer the question in the title.
  • MadMontyMN
    I'd love to be able to join the game and let you know, but alas, server troubles
    "There will be a slight ringing in your ears. Fortunately, you'll be nowhere near them."
  • hattar11
    hattar11
    I can mail items to friends but I can't receive them. It keeps saying there is no player with that name
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You need to put an @ in front of their username in order to send them mail. And yes, you can attach several items to an in-game mail.

For the mail to be received the other person must change zones or log in and out. Going through any loading screen is considered changing zones, so going into a building through a door would be enough to trigger a mail update check on your character.
    smile.gif
    Edited by SirAndy on June 11, 2015 4:22AM
  • hattar11
    hattar11
    When I sent the mail to my friend the first time, I didn't use a @ in front of their gamer tag and it worked but I'll try this when I get home. Thanks for the help
  • hattar11
    hattar11
    I tried that and the same thing pops up