Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

X1 player looking for people

jergreen
jergreen
Soul Shriven
just getting into the game looking for people to play with and help each other out. add me on xbox or hit me up on twitter

GT: aKa SiLeNTx
@SiLeNTRxGe
  • luissolid
    luissolid
    Soul Shriven
    I just start my game, actually I'm lost. My GT: luissolid.

Regards!
  • ravint
    ravint
    Soul Shriven
    Want to start up a group to run through the game on X1.
    GT: XravinX
  • KelChek90
    KelChek90
    Soul Shriven
    Yo im looking for a partner to explore with etc.
    Add my GT Xbox One - CaFFeineK3LSEY
    I have a headset also and am on pretty much all day!
  • ZakuBeta
    ZakuBeta
    ✭✭✭
    I'm Zakubeta. Just on in the evenings, 5pm EST or so. Just got a mic, but it doesn't seem to be working right, I plug it in, and all the voice chat stops, occasionally I will hear someone over the earpiece, so I don't know if I have a setting wrong at the moment.
  • SixFrozenFrags
    SixFrozenFrags
    Soul Shriven
    What's your alliance
  • KelChek90
    KelChek90
    Soul Shriven
    @SixFrozenFrags Aldmeri Dominion
  • lilstroemoe
    lilstroemoe
    Soul Shriven
    Im also looking for people to party up with but i just started im only level 3 I'm only on during the evenings and weekends please add or message GT: LILSTROEMOE
  • SixFrozenFrags
    SixFrozenFrags
    Soul Shriven
    Sorry I was asking jergreen I could see that your with the dominion from your picture
  • NotHappy
    NotHappy
    ZakuBeta wrote: »
    I'm Zakubeta. Just on in the evenings, 5pm EST or so. Just got a mic, but it doesn't seem to be working right, I plug it in, and all the voice chat stops, occasionally I will hear someone over the earpiece, so I don't know if I have a setting wrong at the moment.

If you look at the mic (puck? I think is what it's called) you'll see 5 buttons the two on the left is how you can adjust game/player chat. If you press the controller icon the more game you hear and the less chat you hear. same with the person icon the more you press it the more chat you'll hear less game you hear. So say if chat and game are at %50/%50 and you can't hear your friends good and turning up the total volume doesn't help (on the left of the puck) then click on the person icon. this will change the % example chat 60%/game 40%. And if you keep clicking it the more it changes. you can even go to 100%/0%. Hope that helps.
  • ZakuBeta
    ZakuBeta
    ✭✭✭
    NotHappy wrote: »
    ZakuBeta wrote: »

If you look at the mic (puck? I think is what it's called) you'll see 5 buttons the two on the left is how you can adjust game/player chat. If you press the controller icon the more game you hear and the less chat you hear. same with the person icon the more you press it the more chat you'll hear less game you hear. So say if chat and game are at %50/%50 and you can't hear your friends good and turning up the total volume doesn't help (on the left of the puck) then click on the person icon. this will change the % example chat 60%/game 40%. And if you keep clicking it the more it changes. you can even go to 100%/0%. Hope that helps.

I don't have the two earpiece one. It is a single ear piece with a mic on a stick. Only 3 buttons, mute, volume up, and volume down. I am starting to wonder if the mute button mutes everyone around me, including me. That would be an odd choice. It could be no one around me is talking, or the speaker is bad. The voice works, I tried it on smite and they could hear me, but that one the voices still came over the TV speaker, so I don't know if the earpiece works.

As to alliance, as I didn't mention it, I have 2 characters each in a different alliance. I will make another character in the third alliance later.

• jergreen
    jergreen
    Soul Shriven
    people just add me on xbox and we can talk in party chat from there, thanks guys wanting to play with anyone just mature people