Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Infinite loading screen

Blissey
Blissey
Soul Shriven
Even after servers came back up, I get perm stuck in loading screen.
  • FlapjacksNsyrup
    Hey, at least you technically got in. I'm still in the queue. And when the servers are going to *** like they are right now and they're being swamped, the character load screen can take several minutes too.
  • jtdecker
    jtdecker
    Soul Shriven
    Stuck in que. Bounces from 1 to 89083.
  • RoadPsychlist
    Same here. Started me at 14,566 then bounces way up to 888410. Just goes between the two. Total BS.
  • Blissey
    Blissey
    Soul Shriven
    Mine is going back and forth between 888410 and the actual queue (15000 down to 1).. Once the queue finishes, I get sent straight to a loading screen (not even character selection), and it stays here endlessly.
  • shadowminor
    que of 918,669 for me right now.
  • lord_mido
    lord_mido
    Soul Shriven
    What is the purpose of paying $60 for a game and not being able to play it.
  • Blissey
    Blissey
    Soul Shriven
    1b531cc692.jpg

Will this ever end?
    Edited by Blissey on June 11, 2015 4:19AM
  • Idiots_Savant
    Idiots_Savant
    Soul Shriven
    Just about sums it up
  • Blissey
    Blissey
    Soul Shriven
    Even after server maintenance, I still get stuck in this loading screen between queue and character selection...
  • SilverStoppie
    SilverStoppie
    Soul Shriven
    i was just looking at that screen for 50 minutes with it telling me "this may be an unusually long load time"
  • Mourngrin
    Mourngrin
    Soul Shriven
    I was having login issues my first day ( internal error, contact support, stuck loading screen, even had issues with the first NPC missing). I went into game management on the Xbox One deleted the saved game data for ESO and right afterwards was able to login and had no further issues.
  • HGW
    HGW
    Soul Shriven
    I'm going to try that after work, played on NA server for about 20 min, just boots constantly, if I can get past all the loading screens, been playing on EU server, logs in fast and I can play for hours without getting the boot
  • Cone
    Cone
    Soul Shriven
    My game is also stuck this morning in permanent loading screen, right after the queue screen. I have tried to EU server as well, which is doing the same thing for me.
  • Cone
    Cone
    Soul Shriven
    Mine is working now! I unplugged my Xbox One, hit the power button about 5 times to make sure cache was cleared, plugged it back in and the game is working now. Hope this helps anyone having the same issue.
  • Natederg
    Natederg
    Soul Shriven
    I was stuck on the loading screen after the question for an hour and ten minutes I'm ready to throw my Xbox out the window. But is there any way to fix this or will you eventually just get in? I've restarted 3 times since then and now I can't even get through the que.

Solutions anyone?
  • Natederg
    Natederg
    Soul Shriven
    After the loading screen QUE********
  • Natederg
    Natederg
    Soul Shriven
    Finally got in and then with in five minutes I was kicked.