Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Ticket # 150610-020788 - Can't start next quest, stuck in limbo

Ddiaxv
Ddiaxv
Soul Shriven
Hi,

I seemed to encounter a bug that apparently had been around on PC since last year, and hasn't been fixed. Well, that means it passed onto Xbox One and most likely PS4, and now I cant move on with the main questline.

In the Ebonheart Quest "Breaking the Tide" I am aiding Captain Rana in killing the Covenant general. I happened to have died during the fight and upon respawning, the quest seemed to have finished up for me.

Now this is where the problem hits: I received my reward from Centurion Mobaweed but he hasn't assigned the next quest to me, which is "Warning Davon's Watch". I know what is supposed to happen next obviously because I've been researching this issue for hours now before the NA servers went down. When I talk to Centurion Mobaweed, he only thanks me for driving out Covenant and the only dialogue option that is available to me is "Goodbye"

Not only that, many NPCs at the dock are duplicated. Rolunda and Trynhild are sparring on the right side and the other side, Rolunda is standing next to Trynhild while she is being treated. Sergeant Seyne is also duplicated.

I've seen other complaints that NPCs are either non-interactive or not present at the spot they are supposed to be at, but they seem like temporary issues compared to what I am currently experiencing as I can't simply just close my game and restart since I've already done it several times... I don't see myself making another character if there isn't a workaround.
Edited by Ddiaxv on June 11, 2015 8:20PM