The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Played Beta, Now Can't Verify email and I've yet to be able to log in

jessicaslack12
I played the console Beta and set up my account via PS4. I preordered the game and everything so still almost 48 hours after launch I have yet to be able to log in. I need answers! I have spent 6 hours of my day on hold, just to get hung up on because the non English speaking customer service rep couldn't understand me and said he can't figure out why it's doing this. Anyone able to help? It's so sad that I got about 8 of my friends to buy the game because they watched me stream the Beta, and now I can't play with them.

It automatically tries to log me in, I never see a log in screen to type my user id and password. This is the message I get.
Edited by jessicaslack12 on June 11, 2015 2:56AM
  • stickmenz
    stickmenz
    I'm getting the same problem! No answer or support or acknowledgement from Zenimax
  • jessicaslack12
    stickmenz wrote: »
    I'm getting the same problem! No answer or support or acknowledgement from Zenimax

bleh. I sincerely hope they resolve this issue. I'm ready to go get my money back. No sense in having a game I can't even play.
  • stickmenz
    stickmenz
    There is no reason this issue cannot be resolved in under 48 hours, which I have been waiting
  • jessicaslack12
    Me too. I just hit the one hour mark on hold again. I should post a picture of my call log to them. It literally adds up to 6 hours.
  • stickmenz
    stickmenz
    This afternoon I was 2.5 hours, so not bad? lol
  • jessicaslack12
    2 hours and 58 minutes was my longest and it was the only time they answered. I was in call with them for 20 minutes before he basically blew me off. I wonder why they are ignoring the beta users. I wonder if it's a *** up so bad they can't fix it so they aren't acknowledging it.
  • jessicaslack12
    At least they finally acknowledged it in the other post! You finally got through to them that way!
  • stickmenz
    stickmenz
    Yes, they have acknowledged the bug
  • jessicaslack12
    My Issue is now resolved. After calling them I finally got someone who helped and dug until the problem was found, also he had no idea that this issue was going on, I was the first person he'd helped that had this problem. So maybe try calling if you have enough time... like I said it took hours.
  • palehorn74
    palehorn74
    Soul Shriven
    im having a similar problem i cant link my pc account with my ps4 account it keeps telling me its invalid which i know its not and all i get are vanilla responces they actually had the nerve to send me a survey on how they did fixing the problem without even trying i paid to have my 600 plus hours of pc characters transfered to ps4 i purposely saved all end game content for my ps4 friends but i cant play cause it wont link my account one of the replys i got said you dont need to link account to get your pc characters so i created a new email and got in only to find out im starting from level one so i immedieately unlinked my account and im waiting to get my pc characters transfered or i want my 21.74 back that i spent to transfer and they can have there pos game and miss out on the subscription i would have paid for
  • PAC79
    PAC79
    Soul Shriven
    I'm located in the UK so checked Zenimax europe's website:

http://bethsoft.com/en-gb/contact

A phone call to the number (the +1 number detailed) detailed took 2hr 37 mins. The call itself only took 10-12 mins but the waiting time was crazy (thank goodness for skype). The guy I spoke to simply un-linked any eso/accounts that were associated with my account (I assume the offending account was the auto set up account that the beta testers were sent) and was kind enough to wait on the phone whilst I logged in to verify that the issue had been resolved. He couldn't have been more helpful.

I really hope you guys get sorted asap. I know being on hold for what feels like eternity is a bit of a b@11 ache, but imho it's worth it.

Best of luck :smile:

• kingchris1415
    kingchris1415
    Soul Shriven
    I played the beta And can't login