The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Help! I cannot move my character in game

Vendettas_Price
Vendettas_Price
Soul Shriven
I was playing the game and all of a sudden I was not able to move my character at all. I can still access the menu, but I can't move at all. What can I do to fix this issue?
  • MartyVendetta27
    You are possibly suffering from a crowd control move. Are all of your abilities grayed out as well? To break free from crowd control, repeatedly tap LT+RT.
    You can't see me. You can't see me. Neither can he. No one can see me.
  • Vendettas_Price
    Vendettas_Price
    Soul Shriven
    I tried that, but I am still unable to move. I can't draw my weapon and when I go to sneak it will say that I am hidden or detected, but the camera glitches and I am still standing straight up.
  • Sithisvoid
    Sithisvoid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's an option near help that says "get me unstuck!" I used that and a combination of logging out and back in.
  • hdvegeta
    hdvegeta
    Soul Shriven
    Same problem I tried the stuck button took my coin and same spot and can't move still