Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Crescent Wolf is a new Werewolf/Vamp Guild for PvP,PvE,trading an dungeons. Recruiting

Snow952
Snow952
Greetings Traveler. Have you led a lonely existence always searching for something more. have you always found Solace Under The Night Sky and The radiance of the moon, then this is the guild for you This is a Werewolf and Vampire guild with aims to have a large, Active and Helpful member base. We will be offering free Bites to members once we have enough members and bites are available. We aim to have guild stores across the land and have a Working Guild Bank with items for new players and for the more seasoned travelers. We only ask that you are friendly, helpful and willing to have at least one Vampire or Werewolf Character. If this sounds like you then feel free to add me or post here. [now active on Either Server]] currently looking for more Daggerfall Covenant members. but ill accept anybody wishing to join. Currently looking for more english speaking players for dungeon groups
PSN: Serya95

Edited by Snow952 on July 24, 2015 10:34AM
  • TrippyTrey
    Add me also in Ad na server Looking for wolf bite
    Trey_2_trippy-_-
  • TauinaolaShadow
    Want to be vampire. Can you help?
  • TauinaolaShadow
    Psn Mavisrulestyria6
  • Snow952
    Snow952
    looking for members pls message me for an invite
  • markkanenb16_ESO
    markkanenb16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Hi level 3 vet sorceror in daggerfall covenant would love to join.
    has had alot of trouble with scammers so I'll try the guild way!

Neither vamp or were at the moment but would be very grateful for a vamp bite eventually.

Psn: cookiezz89 thx in advance!
  • pikeybob
    pikeybob
    Nightblade bow
    Really looking for help as wanting to become a vampire.
    Hopefully you guys are a helpful guild.

Psn ***_Bob1980