Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Enchanting certification

Lairdy82
Lairdy82
Soul Shriven
I retrieved the 3 parts needed to make the glyph but deconstructed it before I spoke with Danel Telleno, does anyone know where I can get more of the right rune stones? Thanks.

Best Answer

• deadlykitten6
    Depends on what part of the world your in (which alliance). There is a few when you do ash mountain area. But you can always find them around in the wild.
    Answer ✓
  • Lairdy82
    Lairdy82
    Soul Shriven
    Much appreciated thanks
  • seezer25
    seezer25
    Soul Shriven
    You can always try buying glyphs from the enchanter and deconstructing them. This usually gives you runes as well as some enchanting experience. It can get expensive if you don't get what you need quickly though. It is definitely faster than going out and finding runes.
  • Lairdy82
    Lairdy82
    Soul Shriven
    Cheers buddy I was doin that but ran outta gold, al come bak to it, thanks again.
  • Dimebagd88
    Does anyone know what runes create the trifling health glyphs?