The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Xbox digital refund

signal34
signal34
Soul Shriven
Called Xbox and was able to get a refund for my digital copy today. Not saying I'll never buy the game but the launch was a joke. I'm not a programmer but I thought that was what a beta was for?
Edited by signal34 on June 11, 2015 1:51AM
  • RicochetX88
    Bye
  • signal34
    signal34
    Soul Shriven
    Game was just unplayable for me, like it appears to be for lots of people. I had quest givers that wouldn't appear until I reset the game, then had to wait to log back on. And let's not forget the insane amount of lag deaths.
  • Dirtydirt
    Dirtydirt
    Agreed bye your a joke anyway
  • IXI_WiCKeD_IXI
    IXI_WiCKeD_IXI
    ✭✭✭
    Wahhhhhhh! One of the first mmos on consoles doesn't work literally the day after it came out! I want my mommy! I want my wefund! Wahhhhhh!
  • Carde
    Carde
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Wahhhhhhh! One of the first mmos on consoles doesn't work literally the day after it came out! I want my mommy! I want my wefund! Wahhhhhh!

Lol, this is like the 10th MMO that's been on consoles and it works exactly as well as it does on PC apparently.
    Member of the Psijic Order PTS Group
  • Jager
    Jager
    Hope more ppl quit and get refunds so my queue is smaller
  • EulogyOFaPharaoh
    bye you won't be missed.
    NA Server - EP
  • coryevans_3b14_ESO
    coryevans_3b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    signal34 wrote: »
    Game was just unplayable for me, like it appears to be for lots of people. I had quest givers that wouldn't appear until I reset the game, then had to wait to log back on. And let's not forget the insane amount of lag deaths.

LOL....this guy. You're not the guy we want.
  • systic
    systic
    Jager wrote: »

This
  • RicochetX88
    Jager wrote: »

This.
  • Komadori420
    That simply proves you wouldn't have been a good member of the community any how. Have the will and patience to tuff it out like the rest of us.
  • Calluna
    Calluna
    ✭✭✭
    Which 10 MMO's have been on console? just asking as I only know of ffxi and neverwinter.
  • Carde
    Carde
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Calluna wrote: »
    Which 10 MMO's have been on console? just asking as I only know of ffxi and neverwinter.

FFXI, Neverwinter, FFXIV (my current game of choice), DC Universe Online, and a few others. The first console MMO was back on the Dreamcast I believe, Phantasy Star.

My point is saying its a typical MMO launch is spot on, but trying to say its worse than normal because its a console MMO launch is not exactly honest.
    Member of the Psijic Order PTS Group
  • aeonez
    aeonez
    Soul Shriven
    I got to play for 3hours today because I was home sick. However, I can say that although I prefer to be playing now the wait is worth it. I made it to level 6 and got cool gear and the quests were sweet. The servers are flooded right now but a couple of days from now everyone will be able to get one and enjoy. Hang in there guys!
  • signal34
    signal34
    Soul Shriven
    My original post was to let people know they could go for a refund, not to drudge up the trolls/***. I have a lot of high hopes for the game and will probably buy it later on when/if they get things fixed. I don't have a lot of experience with mmo's on consoles as there hasn't been many big name games, but I'm pretty sure a game shouldn't be that unplayable for some. Maybe I lack the patience??
  • aeonez
    aeonez
    Soul Shriven
    signal34 wrote: »
    My original post was to let people know they could go for a refund, not to drudge up the trolls/***. I have a lot of high hopes for the game and will probably buy it later on when/if they get things fixed. I don't have a lot of experience with mmo's on consoles as there hasn't been many big name games, but I'm pretty sure a game shouldn't be that unplayable for some. Maybe I lack the patience??

Hey man don't sweat it...some people have strong opinions. I hope to see you on one day and thanks for the info!

• ZOS_Racheal
    ZOS_Racheal
    ✭✭✭
    Greetings Everyone,

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread for being non-constructive. We understand that people are going to disagree from time to time, but please remember to keep your comments respectful at all times on our forums, even when you disagree with others. Insults or other disruptive behavior do not help further discussion and can move a thread off topic quickly. We encourage sharing opinions, but we ask that they are constructively stated when doing so. Thanks!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Moderation Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.