The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Eso premium subscription issue

Bellspanther
Bellspanther
Soul Shriven
I was told that I would have to buy MS money to buy crowns and eso subscription. I was told that the time cards would not work. I bought $150 worth of xbox credit and find out I can only use them on the crowns and not on the subscription. My only option is to put in a credit card or some code. You should train your employees better or stick with what they tell your customers. Maybe have a subscription you can buy with crowns because I don't want to have to put my cc info out there any more than I have to with all the data breaches.
  • Bellspanther
    Bellspanther
    Soul Shriven
    Bump
  • Drunk3nShaman
    Drunk3nShaman
    Soul Shriven
    Could not agree more, it's an issue that's effecting a lot of customers.

I have plenty of money in my Microsoft wallet I should not have to resort to adding a credit card or going to the store to buy a time card that may or may not work at this point.

Why is this so complicated? it's seems like Bethesda and Zenimax Studios got caught off guard?

Fix this ......fix this now.
  • bloodandbourbon
    It's a Xbox live issue, there is a lot of things on Xbox you can't buy with your Xbox credit