Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

EU to NA server

justpassingtime
justpassingtime
Soul Shriven
If I start the game on the EU server can I go back to the NA server later.

Best Answer

• DREAMCRUSHHA
    DREAMCRUSHHA
    Soul Shriven
    No, because they had enough foresight to split the two realms (completely). Although apparently splitting the NA servers into manageable sized ones was beyond the realm of thought for these money hungry s.... Never mind I'm angry because they won't let me on either. But you know the EU servers WORK FINEEEEE.
    Answer ✓
  • justpassingtime
    justpassingtime
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks. Getting on the EU servers was so incredibly easy. .
  • Gabriel_Froste
    Gabriel_Froste
    ✭✭✭
    They don't work fine at all. Laggy as hell from Canada... that's probably the source of my NA problem... so many people in NA wanna play but I'm a 'low priority' based on my locale. God damn it. RAAAAAAAAGH!
    Please Refer to my Blacksmith Manual
    Rambling Anti-Manual Manual
  • justpassingtime
    justpassingtime
    Soul Shriven
    Is it OK to play on the EU servers instead of the NA servers? If your in NA.
  • DREAMCRUSHHA
    DREAMCRUSHHA
    Soul Shriven
    I'm not sure if it makes a difference... Other than the facts that you won't be able to party up with many people, your friends can't join with their NA characters and your progress doesn't transfer. I love how it says the servers are down for maintenance but I'm in a psn party with a friend and he is playing just fine on the NA servers, has been all day. There are full of it lol