Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Assigning potions on Xbox one

detest
detest
Soul Shriven
Anybody know how to do it? I can only get heal pot to d pad up... What am I not understanding? Please help. I use assign then right joystick left or right but just assigns to up on d pad, is the a button combo?
  • MartyVendetta27
    Instead of pressing Up on the D-Pad, hold up. It will bring up a radial menu allowing you to hotbar one potion at a time that can be used by tapping Up.

To assign the potions to your radial menu, go to the item and press X, it'll bring up the radial, you can then assign the slot on there.
    You can't see me. You can't see me. Neither can he. No one can see me.
  • HerculesGL
    Also if you hold right on the dpad it brings up an alternative wheel which you can assigne friendly (or unfriendly if you wish) emotes.