The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

PugnaciousMARC
PugnaciousMARC
Soul Shriven
Well 100 dollars later and I have the new ESO for XBOX1. I am not sure owning it is much different than not owning it because I still can't play it. When I want to play it places me into a cue, with approximate wait time of one sec that after timing it turned into 12 minutes then abruptly booted me out calling it log in failure. Back to the cue. I bought the game to play, not cue. Makes Destiny servers look futuristic. Is this fixable? can it get better? if the answer is yes, why isn't it already?
  • Jj153921
    Jj153921
    Soul Shriven
    You're telling me, I'm in position 1 in the queue, and have been for 10 minutes. I got logged in for 2 minutes, and kicked me out saying error 304 that my account was already logged in.
  • jess.5288_ESO
    jess.5288_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Got my copy today finally and have been trying to get into the game for about 30 mins. I can understand having to wait some with the game just being launched and all but my queue can't even make up it's mind what position in line i am: started at 1, then 639,935, then 14,455, then 2,568...and on and on. All the while my approx wait time is 1 second. *sigh*
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Soon
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
  • PugnaciousMARC
    PugnaciousMARC
    Soul Shriven
    And what is an unexpected internal error? That sounds to me like they believe the problem is on my end when clearly I know this is not the case. They say contact them online which really means you have to spend more time reading blogs, researching the problem yourself, and basically not playing the game. If I went to see a movie and I had to stand in line (the cue) and I had payed to see the movie I would be upset. But waiting and never getting to see the movie I would want the movie comped. Especially if the owner of the theater refused to comment on why there wad no movie. It is not my fault the server doesn't work. It is not my fault lots of people want to buy into this franchise. It is not my fault the game cannot handle the traffic. It is theirs.
  • Wolfwood2099
    Wolfwood2099
    Soul Shriven
    It took me 30 minutes last nigh to get on and now i have been trying for over an hour , I was in the queue for 15 minutes then it booted me saying connection timed out now i keep getting unexpected internal error close to asking for a refund and walking away
  • ScrubbyDog361
    ScrubbyDog361
    Soul Shriven
    Took 18 minutes to log on. Played for 10 minutes before I got booted. Got error message 318, saying I got kicked for spamming messages and could be banned if it continues. What?! I don't even mess with messaging and when I did get on all I saw was people standing around idle. Kick them off to allow people who want to play on. .