Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

New server

Iunesta
Iunesta
Soul Shriven
For a game this big don't you think you should have a bigger server or multiples there's no reason why one should be in queue 571096
Edited by Iunesta on June 11, 2015 1:01AM
  • dpb486
    dpb486
    Soul Shriven
    I agree . at least its not sharing with COD like destiny is.
  • Iunesta
    Iunesta
    Soul Shriven
    Elder scrolls was a game of the year game they knew it would be big they should have been better prepared I can't even log into the game I paid $65 and not to mention the Xbox membership fee so I can actually play online...
  • Count_Dracula
    Count_Dracula
    ✭✭✭
    EU people are using NA server and there getting overloaded I'm guessing. If you load up EU server its fine with no crashing or wait time.
  • Iunesta
    Iunesta
    Soul Shriven
    And they say only North America has been effected well I'm happy well isn't that great... We get the *** end of the deal...
  • HankDank
    HankDank
    Soul Shriven
    Thats exactly the case. A large portion of EU players are going to NA server instead. Overloading the megaservers causing a DoS attack style issue. Thats my guess