Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Character transfer problem unfairness

OmnipotentDNA
The reason why I didn't get the 20 dollar special offer eso is because i never got one at all. Can you guys do something about that because i fine this really unfair that I don't get a email on something like this. I paid for the PC and checked my email in which didn't see or get any offer for console, I also didn't get a forum to invite on top of that. I bought the game before May 9 so I find this really unfair that I was kept in the dark about this sort of thing, I spent hours grinding on pc and on top of that paid 80 bucks on a console.
  • OmnipotentDNA
    The reason why I didn't get the 20 dollar special offer eso is because I never got one at all. Can you guys do something about that because I find this really unfair that I didn't get a email on something like this. I paid for the PC and checked my email in which didn't see or get any offer for console, I also didn't get a forum invite on top of that. I bought the game before May 9 so I find this really unfair that I was kept in the dark about this sort of thing, I spent hours grinding on PC and on top of that paid 80 bucks on a console.

Edited by OmnipotentDNA on June 10, 2015 10:31PM