The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Horrible performance issues.

Storin
Storin
Soul Shriven
I bought the unlimited edition via pre-order and was really excited about it until I actually tried to play I. I use the word try since the game is unplayable. I have not been able to play it at all today. I could not play it half of yesterday. I am about to call my credit fard company and dispute the charges; since, I was not delivered what was advertised. I contacted the customer service from the company and got blown off. I am sick of these issues. I may buy the game in a year or two after they get their act together. Anyway, my question is, if I wait a year to buy the game again, will it be playeable?
  • Darkchaps
    Darkchaps
    Soul Shriven
    I like yourself have only been able to play for about 15 minutes since launch. It is quite irritating since I purchased the Imperial edition which was $80.00+. However, the issues like this are unfortunately quite normal and to be expected with MMO's. Give it time and this will be resolved. While this does not help immediately I can tell you I have seen issues like this before in WoW and other MMO's.
  • Storin
    Storin
    Soul Shriven
    No matter what, a company with pride in its project does not knowingly release a horribly flat bed product like this. Especially since the numbers were known well in advance. There are way too many games out there that the days of shafting the consumer are over. I had over $110 into this game and if it had worked the way it was supposed to I would have probably dropped a hundred a month into it pretty regularly. Now though, after their customer service blew me off I went to Microsoft and got my money refunded. They can keep the crappy game for themselves. And I am not the only one doing so either. I would recommend doing the same to everyone. Who in their right mind is going to pay $110 for fifteen minutes of playtime.
  • Mohawk407
    Mohawk407
    Soul Shriven
    I am with you man this is the worst launch for a game I've ever seen they've got a few days to get this *** together or I want every dollar of my money back. Can't log in, can't play with friends, too many issues to list this is horrible