The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

No ESO Plus sub for 3-6-12 month

H3Li0S
H3Li0S
✭✭✭
Will we get this? I wanted to sub but i wont do until we get at least 6 month sub at a discount. Its not really for the discount but more that i want 6 month crowns at once, dont wanna wait 6 month to get all my crown from sub.
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm surprised that all they are offering is a monthly sub on consoles. This means that not only can you not save a little money by purchasing a 3 or 6 month sub, but you also don't get the 4500 or 9000 crowns all at once. So, console players only get 500 crowns for buying the game plus 1500 crowns for their first month. This means that they can't afford, unless they buy more crowns, the midnight steed (which is 2500 crowns).

I wouldn't be surprised to see a limited senche on sale soon, forcing anyone on console who wants it to fork over additional crowns just to be able to buy it, whereas if they were able to purchase a 3 or 6 month sub, they would have plenty of crowns for it.
  • H3Li0S
    H3Li0S
    ✭✭✭
    Just one word, Marketing.
    Edited by H3Li0S on June 10, 2015 8:29PM
  • Zusia211
    Zusia211
    ✭✭✭
    I would love the a 12 month subscription cause other MMOs that are on PS4 offered and love that. Didn't have to worry about it until next year. Though I don't see really much incentive to be a Plus member. I am not sure what I even got outside of some crowns that I don't see much I want to use on, and the skill that isn't really a big thing for me...
    PSN: blinkgirl211 - if try adding me send message first cause lots of random people always tries to add me...
  • Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wondering the same thing. Will we be getting a 6 or 12 months ESO Plus option? The price of the membership is already jacked up from $15 AUD on PC to $19.45 AUD, the least you could do is offer a multi month membership like you do with PC accounts.
    PUG Life - the true test of your skill

18 characters, 17 max level, at least 1 Stam and 1 Mag of every class, 1 of every race and 1200+ CP

Tanked to Undaunted 9+ Mag and Stam of every class using Group Finder for 90+% of the Vet Dungeon runs
  • SmashingQuasar
    I really hope we do, and not realising it at launch seems like a wrong marketing move from ZoS, since people tends to feel a huge hype for the game at launch and be more reasonable after launch. They would have sell a lot more subscription time if they released 3-6 months at launch. I'm no marketing professional so I think more qualified people examined the question or ZoS couldn't get the greenlight from Microsoft/Sony to release a 6 months subscription :smile:
  • Kille80
    Kille80
    Soul Shriven
    Does anybody know or have buy'd more than one month Eso Plus on consoles? I mean, is there a chance to subscribe it one month forward, even the first month is yet rolling?
  • DrOs666
    DrOs666
    Kille80 wrote: »
    Does anybody know or have buy'd more than one month Eso Plus on consoles? I mean, is there a chance to subscribe it one month forward, even the first month is yet rolling?

auto renewal
  • Kille80
    Kille80
    Soul Shriven
    DrOs666 wrote: »
    Kille80 wrote: »

auto renewal

That I know. I mean, if I buy one month now and want to buy another month week after that, does it work that way? I would love to buy 2 months now and see after that period is there more to play for.
  • jdmad1911
    jdmad1911
    I am on PS4 and confirm the subscription stacks. Bought 2x 1-Month subscription and had the 3000 extra Crowns immediately when I logged in.
  • Kille80
    Kille80
    Soul Shriven
    jdmad1911 wrote: »
    I am on PS4 and confirm the subscription stacks. Bought 2x 1-Month subscription and had the 3000 extra Crowns immediately when I logged in.

Thanks for confirmation!
  • CidxLucy
    CidxLucy
    ✭✭
    Yes I did it 4 times on ps4. I know when and if they add the 3 or 6 month plus it will cost
    cheaper because you're buying it at once but its not a big deal for me I going to buy 2 more month on payday so I don't have to worry about it for sometime.