Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New player looking for help.

sholon
sholon
I got the game yesterday, I have no earthly clue what I'm doing I'm looking for a guild or someone to help me along I'm level 9. I'm on ps4.
  • deadlykitten6
    I'm in ebonheart I have mic. I'm willing to help. Just add me names the same on ps4 as here.
  • japanamike86
    deadlykitten im with ebonheart as well and meed to start the rings of mara wanna join up. my psn is japanamike76 character is cronos
  • japanamike86
    japanamike86 not japanamike76
  • domiknows2005
    Hey you can add me to. I also got the game yesterday. My pen is domiknows2005 and my character name is graphicsiren
  • i99chaz199
    add me!
  • edmund878
    edmund878
    im on ps4 and i was wondering could I get more than 1 bar for the skill slots? cause atm i could only get 6 skills on it....