The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

(Xbox) Looking for RP group (Would like at least one Argonian player)

MTibbs89
MTibbs89
✭✭✭
Bit new to the live RP scene (typically do pen-and-paper/forum-based) but would like to try my hand at a serious RP in ESO. I have a Khajiit character who is with the Ebonheart Pact. She's a "former" (that is, escaped) slave and managed her escape with a group of Argonians (and possibly one or two other Khajiit). I actually have a character sheet for her but first wanted to see if anyone is interested?

You can reply here or PM me.
  • NightWind01
    Im new to RP in a MMO and a bit in general, thought of giving it a spin in ESO, of course my RP character a khajiit and. is with the Aldmeri Dominion, but have plenty of other characters in my head just waiting to be unleashed.
  • MTibbs89
    MTibbs89
    ✭✭✭
    Would be happy to have you! Any one of your characters. :)

My Khajiit character is on the North American server, but if you play Europe, I can make a character on that server to RP.

If you want to RP, my xbox gamer tag is MTibbs89. I am on Central Time, and am available all day Mondays (my days off from work), before 5:40 PM on Tuesday, Friday, and Saturday, and between 2:00 PM and 5:45 PM the rest of the time. Yes, I have very odd work hours.
  • NightWind01
    I do too. Work night shift and currently working monday - saturday so i have odd hours i can get on and play as well and im on the NA server also, im on central time also normally on 4am - 7am right after i get off work, and my nights off are not set times.
  • NightWind01
    Next time im on ill send u a friend request on Xbox, but if u have time u can also send me one, and if we are on at same time, we can group up, my GT is TWxNightWind
  • binnyb23
    binnyb23
    Soul Shriven
    I'm interested. I have a Bosmer, AD alliance. Willing to role play add me: Feach23
  • DarthForsberg
    Im interested in some RP. I have an Exiled Imperial NightBlade in the AD Alliance on XB1 NA Mega Server.
    Gamer Tag same as my user name on these forums.
    Edited by DarthForsberg on June 14, 2015 1:42AM
    Natasha Stormbourne: AD, Imperial NightBlade, XboxOne NA MegaServer.
  • bryndr13ub17_ESO
    I'm new to the live RP as well but have been wanting to give it a go. I'll be making an argonian with the Ebonheart Pact on the NA server. I've unusual hours do to family and work, but feel free to add me. GT is Bryndr
  • TGSilentReaper
    I'm a veteran roleplayer and I'm extremely interested!
    Orc Dragonknight
    GT: TG SilentReaper
    Aldmeri Dominion
  • Evi1_An9e1
    Haven't done much live RP but have plenty experience pen and paper wise. Got an Argonian Sorc in the DC named Talks-With-Deadra. I'll join if you'll have me. GT:TheDevi1YouDont
  • The17thNinja
    The17thNinja
    ✭✭
    GT: The 17th Ninja
    I'm a RP Argonian RP'd from my book series (From another reality) ripped from his home realm and is now the Fallen Dragon King who intends to Ryse. I am willing to join your guild and RP. Message me if interested on XB1. Thanks
    Do as thou wilt
  • The17thNinja
    The17thNinja
    ✭✭
    facebook.com/theparadigmshiftsaga

Unfinished backstory(1st preview chapter)
    Do as thou wilt
  • Alrec_Alysaar
    Alrec_Alysaar
    Soul Shriven
    My wood elfs name is Alrec Alysaar who was one of the first vampires he is an elder who sits head of the council within his vampire covenant, He had a Castle set up for all of them to roam around and be safe from Vampire hunters and Lycans, At the time Alrec had a brother name Lucian he Lucian and some new bloods were leading a attack on some feral Lycans , while they were out the vampire hunters attacked the castle clearing almost all the vampires destroying the hive while Alrec and lucian were fighting the lycans Alrec suffered severe claw marks all over his body from attempts to saving Lucian who had been ripped open and killed in action now Alrec has made his way to the Aldameri Dominion in search of a new cove and a new place to set up a hive. (Alrec hates lycans he takes command when he can and never takes orders he needs to be in control, he is fueled off of anger and vengeance all while attempting to re build he has become extremely lost in himself he has become so full of sarrow and dread he turns it into anger and loses control) (My gamer tag for Xbox 1 is Hallowed God I am a wood elf lvl 8 on one character and the other is lvl 1 vet if anyone is in a rp guild and can invite me id love that if any on wants to rp message me on xbox or here thank you)
    -Alrec Alysaar
  • Alrec_Alysaar
    Alrec_Alysaar
    Soul Shriven
    GT: Hallowed God
    In game Race: Wood Elf
    Alliance : Aldameri Dominion
  • lyndsie.brown
    I'm new to this form of RP but I'd love a chance to get experience!

GT: Scampermunch23
    Race: Wood Elf
    Aldameri Dominion
  • CannibalTreeHippies
    I've just made a guild for role players to get together. If you're interested, let me know. I made a thread here if you want more information. The guild is called Flaming Chimaera.
    "We, the Bosmer do hereby sign this treaty...for we are too full to eat another bite."
  • Scalith
    Scalith
    Soul Shriven
    I'd love to join. If you'd have me!

Edited by Scalith on January 3, 2017 2:55AM
    Hail Sithis!
  • Herbalous
    Herbalous
    I would like to join. I'm a Level 5 Nord Nightblade Ebonheart Pact player. I'm new to the game but really experienced.

Add me on Xbox Live, Brother: xxROBBIE RIOTxx