Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Will we see more areas eventually?

Graygunsniper
Graygunsniper
Soul Shriven
I enjoy exploring, going away to far flung parts of the game worlds searching for dungeons to delve in the pursuit of loot and lore and powerful artifacts. When it comes to ESO, I can't help but notice most parts of Tamriel are blank, Vvardenfel, Black Marsh, parts of Skyrim & Hammerfell and the whole of Summerset Isle. I'm just wondering if these areas will eventually be accessible to be explored sometime in the future?

Best Answer

• Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I missed it, obviously, but what new Zones are they working on?

twitch.tv/vampire_nox
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say no to Crown Crates!

• starlizard70ub17_ESO
    starlizard70ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    " soon"
    "We have found a cave, but I don't think there are warm fires and friendly faces inside."
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I missed it, obviously, but what new Zones are they working on?
    @Uriel_Nocturne Wrothgar and Murkmire are the zones in production.

Other places in production, that are not zones, include Abah's Landing (Thieves Guild questline), the Spiral Skein (Mephala's realm), Clockwork City (Sotha Sil's place), and Imperial City (combined PvP/PvE area).
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • SURxR3AL
    SURxR3AL
    ✭✭✭
    and dark brotherhood .....HYPE, clockwork city looks pretty cool though
    NA Server (Xbox One)
    Magika Sorc - Zane Cloudreaver(EP)
    Magika Temp - Revan V'ile(EP)
    Stam DK - Kraven V'ile(AD)
    Stam NB- Relic V'alor(DC)
    Stam Sorc- Veric Septim(AD)
  • FightForWar
    FightForWar
    Soul Shriven
    I was a bit confused why it was "tamriel unlimited" and then says there's parts you can't go :') but if they are planning to bring them out then that's good :smiley: I was seeing the comments here about the other things there doing that are not places and they sound oh so good :open_mouth:
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SURxR3AL wrote: »
    and dark brotherhood .....HYPE, clockwork city looks pretty cool though
    Dark Brotherhood's not a place, which is why it wasn't in my list :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
    Personally I think Spiral Skein may be connected to the Dark Brotherhood in some way.... there's lore connections between the Dark Brotherhood and Mephala.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp