The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Linking accounts, very confused about stuff transferred and what not...

Deadswift
Deadswift
Soul Shriven
Hey, I've been wondering along the lines of linking accounts. If I bought the imperial edition of ESO on PC, and linked my account to my Xbox One. Will I still be able to have all of the benefits of the imperial edition from my PC account, or is there no point in linking the account? (for example can I play as imperial on Xbox if i bought the imperial edition on PC and a normal edition of ESO on Xbox, using the account link)
  • Turv3y
    Turv3y
    No, This only counts if you paid for the character transfer/Digital Copy and didn't but your own copy of the game separate from that.
  • Deadswift
    Deadswift
    Soul Shriven
    Well that sucks :(
  • Bouvin
    Bouvin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turv3y wrote: »
    No, This only counts if you paid for the character transfer/Digital Copy and didn't but your own copy of the game separate from that.

Even then, still confusing as all getup about how to DL and link. Terrible instructions...
  • Turv3y
    Turv3y
    Yes they really dropped the ball on it. Even worse are the people having issues that were in the console beta and trying to link their accounts.
  • Bouvin
    Bouvin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turv3y wrote: »
    Yes they really dropped the ball on it. Even worse are the people having issues that were in the console beta and trying to link their accounts.

Too busy counting money from all of those console box sales to notice.. .LOL
  • Turv3y
    Turv3y
    Haha most likely. It saddens me that these game developers are never prepared for the amount of players that are about to play their game on release day. Is it too much to ask that one damn time one damn company is prepared?