The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ZOS GM AND STAFF.. info for solving problem of 1milions player..

tidus83
tidus83
40 hours to ask if you can restore link between my account and now discover that..my account is linked ( from april) with beta account pino123...
i can't link another.. cause server tell me "login error" .... and if i try to relink with beta account all works fine....

before this ticket i notice at your staff that after download i was linked to beta account Userid: pino123
now after login error..i've tried to link to this account and i will be ported to char screen and all works fine..

Now..i'm so angry... i'm the owners of zerocool83 account ( my pc account) and i make oin closed beta account pino123 just for try the game.. NOW i've payed a char transfer to console from zerocool83 to unchainedkiller

and i can't play with my char for your faulty server....

i think that is not a server problem but of account faulty linked from beta.... and the proof is that i can login fastly if i link pino123 to unchainedkiller
now i've unlink from site the account.
you have to restore account linking from unchainedkiller to zerocool83 and i can use my veteran 14 char as i pay.

now..i've no time to waste...i'm not payed from zos..anyway you have to LINK manually unchainedkiller to zerocool83... that is the account with i've payed transfer pc to console...
is not a server fault about lag or bugs..but an error from beta account..
if you played beta before..just write here yoiur opinion.