Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Queat: Enchanter Certificatin

celtic_fc_kw93
How do i get my potency impoved to level 2
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Level up the Enchanting Skill. Deconning Glyphs from Loot is the quickest and easiest way to do that. Deconning from other players gives more Inspiration, but not that much more. I never do it that way as the mechanics of transferring dozens of glyphs between people is cumbersome. But, some people do that.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As well, to actually be able to use Potency level 2 runes, once you have levelled up enchanting far enough - you will need to place a skill point in the appropriate passive under Crafting -> Enchanting in your skills :)
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord