Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Anyone know if trophy are transferable when you copy your account from pc to ps4?

Ywain_The_Bastard
One of my friend seems that his triophy from story related he did on pc was transfer into ps4 . But mine didn't. Just asking if I need to start all over again to have these trophies. (Im talking about plastation trophy here and not those from inside game.)

Thanks.

Best Answer

• Fleshreaper
    Fleshreaper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you get the trophy before or after you copied your PC account to console? If you got the trophy after the copy, then no, it won't be over there. If you got it before, then you need to submit a /bug report in game.
  • Ywain_The_Bastard
    I
    Did you get the trophy before or after you copied your PC account to console? If you got the trophy after the copy, then no, it won't be over there. If you got it before, then you need to submit a /bug report in game.

First time i logged in i didnt get any trophy after the copy . I'm vet 5 so much story related trophy have been done wild ago on PC. Where I found its weird it's that my friend who also played on PC got all story related trophy the minute he log in on ps4. So I was looking forward to see if it's me who have a bug or him. ^^ And in the meantime if Trophy was suppose to be transferable. Didnt find any article talking about it.
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sounds like a glitch to me, I thought everything you had in inventory was copied with your character.

BTW /bug won't get you a response, you need to submit a Help ticket.
    Lag is ruinin' my 'mershun!
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.
    There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance - Socrates
    Member of the Old Guard, keepers of the game's history

PC/NA
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xendyn wrote: »
    Sounds like a glitch to me, I thought everything you had in inventory was copied with your character.

BTW /bug won't get you a response, you need to submit a Help ticket.

I think he means the actual PS4/Xbox trophies, connected to your console.. not actual trophy items in your inventory.

If so, I looked last night and mine didn't copy.. I assumed that's just how it was since technically we didn't earn them on the console. I'd love to see an actual response as well. I'll take a peak in the Support section and post back if I find anything. I would probably get more PS4 trophies from this game than all my other PS4 games combined if we do get them lol

[EDIT] My search kung-fu came up empty.
    Edited by MissBizz on June 10, 2015 4:59PM
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    oh right *facepalm

I believe I did see a post about that somewhere, too tho. I'll go see if I can find something, too.
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.

PC/NA
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Xendyn Thanks so much! Yeah, I kind of figured it would work that way. That's okay for me ;)
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »
    @Xendyn Thanks so much! Yeah, I kind of figured it would work that way. That's okay for me ;)

yvw :)
    Every once in awhile I manage to do something right lol

PC/NA
  • Ywain_The_Bastard
    @Xendyn Thanks alot.