The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Ebonheart pack Guild looking for YOU!

Riiyuk
Riiyuk
Soul Shriven
The names Honorum Eyrie leader of the New Order guild of Ebonheart Pack we are currently 28 members strong and looking to expand!!!
Things you'll need:

Maturity is the first big thing we want gamers who are sensible and not childish.
Microphones are needed for Raid dungeons when we do PvE and definitely needs to be used for PvP (You don't always have to use one whilst playing just when attending PvP and PvE parties)
You need to be active as a player! (People obviously have work ect so it is understandable if your not active all the time but activeness in spare time on the xbox is needed)
apart from those little rules anyone Race and Class is welcome providing your in EP

Once again my Gamer tag is Honorum Eyire add me and I shall invite you (If you don't wish to add sent me a message and I shall invite you via GT add members section in Guild interface)