Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Explorer's Pack Pre order DLC

KillSide
KillSide
I Pre-ordered this game for PS4 digital edition. I didn't get the Explorer's pack DLC.
What should I do?
PS4 ||| Aldmeri Dominion...Altmer...Sorcerer

Server: NA
  • mrslothlong
    mrslothlong
    Soul Shriven
    This happening to a lot of people, when it comes to Xbox and play station. As it is happening to me. Best thing to do is wait patiently and hope they get it fixed soon.
  • tyZon6687
    tyZon6687
    Soul Shriven
    Same with me on xbone got both dlc packs and an ESO membership and nothing is available
  • kendotheninja
    same here me and my girl got the imperial edition and still havent gotten any of the dlc we were looking forward to getting .... highly frustrating :(
  • Sithisvoid
    Sithisvoid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you sure it's not in the mail? I got the digital Imperial edition and all my stuff came in the mail as attatchments.
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sithisvoid wrote: »
    Are you sure it's not in the mail? I got the digital Imperial edition and all my stuff came in the mail as attatchments.

This or they just automatically go in your collections tab now, maybe?
    Lag is ruinin' my 'mershun!
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.
    There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance - Socrates
    Member of the Old Guard, keepers of the game's history

PC/NA
  • HankDank
    HankDank
    Soul Shriven
    Yes all of my dlc was in the in game mailbox
  • KillSide
    KillSide
    HankDank wrote: »
    Yes all of my dlc was in the in game mailbox

Thanks I'll try that out

• KillSide
    KillSide
    Sithisvoid wrote: »

Well i tried that and still I dont have it
    Edited by KillSide on June 11, 2015 8:17AM