Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

blood and the crescent moon quest

VIOLENT-HAZE
i have talked to the florist and the grocer, the tailor is glitched because i can't seem to "talk to the tailor" and complete my quest....i talk to her but only to see what she is selling. please help.
  • entombthefallen
    entombthefallen
    Soul Shriven
    Have you tried leaving the city all together then going back in? Go through a way shrine outside the city, then go back in. That should reset the ability to talk to them. Let me know if it doesn't work.
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm 99% sure the tailor is a man. Are you talking to the right person? He's not in the square with the others, but in his shop next to the bank.
  • Hlaadriel
    Hlaadriel
    ✭✭✭
    The tailor is man... in a shop in front of the house you woke up from
  • VIOLENT-HAZE
    Thanks everyone, i was talking to the female tailor in market square. you are all correct it was a male. thank you.