The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

PS4: Can't join MY OWN GUILDS VOIP (All members1)

WynonaStealth
WynonaStealth
✭✭
I was automatically put in that VoIP after adding the first member and it worked fine until i logged out. After logging back in, everytime I try to switch my VoIP to The guild that I created, it immediately kicks me out and restarts that VoIP timer. I think it's a 5 sec timer that's activated when either leaving a VoIP channel or joining a voip channel. When I try to join my own guilds (allmembers1) VoIP the timer counts down, kicks me out immediately, the. Counts down again and it continues to do this endlessly untill I log out
  • Tilleroeshi
    I was having the same problem, it kept disconnecting from the chat and rejoining. It eventually booted me out of game, and after quite a long wait, I'm now just logging back in. It seems that the problem is now resolved.
  • WynonaStealth
    WynonaStealth
    ✭✭
    Yup not for me unfortunatly. And to make matters worse, NOW there's like a 45 min wait time to get back in so I'm COMPLETLY un able to speak to my guild. Looking forward to getting thru this launch