The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Error 301 and Internal Error

TimsAngry
TimsAngry
Soul Shriven
I'm plagued with the Internal Error, but wait there's more! I get the 301 error mostly on the euro server but I've had it on both. Then to top it all off I'm being placed in a queue...
  • sul33T
    sul33T
    Soul Shriven
    Same here saying im spamming, and then i get kicked, but I dont even talk. The queue is ridiculous, and I get like 5 to7 internal errors before I am let in to log on. Ive sent in so many tickets now for many different issues, some ive just participated in the forums as im sure zenimax studios is swamped with tickets for this game. Sdmins please let us know this is being looked at, thanks!
  • TimsAngry
    TimsAngry
    Soul Shriven
    I haven't even made it into the game once yet...
  • devilscav
    devilscav
    Soul Shriven
    I played the Beta version and only had a few issues and by the the end of the 1st day all issues were solved. But like you I'm having log in issues. Hope they get this resolved quickly
  • TimsAngry
    TimsAngry
    Soul Shriven
    I just wish they would've told us to go to sleep last night or something instead of we're working on it. Especially since it's still not fixed even though they claim it is.
  • PoseidonEvil
    PoseidonEvil
    ✭✭✭
    the 301 error message is cause when the server lags and you repeatedly press a button (i.e. attacking an enemy) the game thinks youre spamming something lol. the internal error message is most likely cause by the over crowded of servers because if you wait for a few minutes before trying to log back in it should let you in then.
    In-game ID: alchelvly
    Phixeon Maghi -- Breton Healer
    Harrow the Souleater -- Breton Necro Healer
    Krogyle dro-Smoketh -- Orc Stamdk
  • TimsAngry
    TimsAngry
    Soul Shriven
    Well that would make since if I've actually been able to get into the game. Now the 301 error is affecting both servers 100% of the time again.
  • TimsAngry
    TimsAngry
    Soul Shriven
    @ZOS_GinaBruno help...