The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Internal Error

nbrown43
nbrown43
Soul Shriven
So I've been playing just about all day. Haven't hadn't too many issues other than the lag spikes and a game crash or two. But I was always able to get back in the game so I didn't think it was an issue. But now every time I try and login to the NA server the moment I hit play I get an error almost instantly saying "LOGIN ERROR: An unexpected internal error has occurred." I'm able to load up on the EU server just fine. I already tried loading up the EU server accepting all that stuff and going back to the NA server but no luck still. I tried shutting down my system and unplugging it for a few minutes. Also no luck.
Has anyone discovered any other fix for this?
  • DaMMn
    DaMMn
    Soul Shriven
    Getting the same error
  • ZOS_UlyssesW
    ZOS_UlyssesW
    ✭✭✭
    Hi, all.
    We are closing this thread because there is already a thread about this issue. Keeping threads consolidated allows us to help players more efficiently and facilitates the visibility of different issues. We encourage you to head to that thread to continue your discussion, and check out this post in that thread for more information on possible workarounds for this problem.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.