Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How do I transfer things from one of my characters to another?

Luna6
Luna6
Soul Shriven
Can I put things like collectibles and maps that I got with the Explorer's Pack in a bank somewhere so another of my characters can use them? I no longer want to play using my first character I created but he has the items I want to transfer.

Best Answers

• driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Your bank is shared by all characters. You can trade stuff between them there. This includes all bound items, as they are bound to account, not the character. If you have maps from the Explorer Pack, you'll need to take them out of the box first, though it will save you space if you leave them in and take them out as you need them one by one. Also note you have direct access to items in your bank while at a crafting station.
    Edited by driosketch on June 10, 2015 1:16AM
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
    Answer ✓
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Your bank has 60 slots to start with. You can pay gold to increase the number by ten, but the cost goes up each time. There are no other fees to use the bank.

A stack takes one slot. Most items that can stack will stack to 100 or 200. Items with individual stats, like weapons, do not stack. That is set, and does not change in or out the bank.
    Edited by driosketch on June 10, 2015 1:30AM
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
    Answer ✓
  • Luna6
    Luna6
    Soul Shriven
    Thank you. One more thing...will I have to pay gold to store certain things or larger amounts of things in the bank?
  • Luna6
    Luna6
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks for the info! :)
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Luna6 wrote: »
    Thank you. One more thing...will I have to pay gold to store certain things or larger amounts of things in the bank?

Yes, increasing bag space costs. First two character upgrades are cheap, 10 slots for 400 and 2000. Horses are 250 per slot, banks are more expensive
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"