Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How to change email for your ESO account on PS4?

Redhammer
Redhammer
My buddy bought this game for PS4. He used an older email account which he now realized he can't access so he can't get to the email that ESO sends to activate your account. If he deletes and re-installs the game can he use a different email account?
  • Djeannie
    Djeannie
    Soul Shriven
    Would be nice to get an answer from the ESO-Team. A buddy of me have the same problem.
  • ZOS_TristanK
    ZOS_TristanK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In order to change your email address on your game account, please reach out to our Support Team here: https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/ask
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • Strider_Roshin
    Strider_Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Be careful guys, I changed my e-mail and lost all of my characters. They said it wasn't uncommon. I'm still in limbo waiting to see if I'll ever get my characters back. Pretty much what I'm say is make sure it's worth it. I wish I was informed of the risks beforehand.
  • jgfuntime
    jgfuntime
    I had this exact same situation happen to me. Sent email to support 2 days ago and never heard anything back. Considering how busy things are right now with launch. What would be a reasonable time frame to expect a return email before starting to worry?