Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Trying to reset my character points.

Fuma_Kotoro
Fuma_Kotoro
Soul Shriven
Do anyone mind helping me get to mournhold city please. I heard a friend to friend teleport could do the trick.
  • Arunei
    Arunei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Not sure if this will help, but you can also port to a player from the Guild Roster, if you happen to be in any Guilds. What platform and server are you on, though? I might be able to help you.
    Character List [RP and PvE]:
    Stands-Against-Death: Argonian Magplar Healer - Crafter
    Krisiel: Redguard Stamsorc DPS - Literally crazy Werewolf, no like legit insane. She nuts
    Kiju Veran: Khajiit Stamblade DPS - Ex-Fighters Guild Suthay who likes to punch things, nicknamed Tinykat
    Niralae Elsinal: Altmer Stamsorc DPS - Young Altmer with way too much Magicka
    Sarah Lacroix: Breton Magsorc DPS - Fledgling Vampire who drinks too much water
    Slondor: Nord Tankblade - TESified verson of Slenderman
    Marius Vastino: Imperial <insert role here> - Sarah's apathetic sire who likes to monologue
    Delthor Rellenar: Dunmer Magknight DPS - Sarah's ex who's a certified psychopath
    Lirawyn Calatare: Altmer Magplar Healer - Traveling performer and bard who's 101% vanilla bean
    Gondryn Beldeau: Breton Tankplar - Sarah's Mages Guild mentor and certified badass old person
    Gwendolyn Jenelle: Breton Magplar Healer - Friendly healer with a coffee addiction
    Soliril Larethian- Altmer Magblade DPS - Blind alchemist who uses animals to see and brews plagues in his spare time
    Tevril Rallenar: Dunmer Stamcro DPS - Delthor's "special" younger brother who raises small animals as friends
    Celeroth Calatare: Bosmer <insert role here> - Shapeshifting Bosmer with enough sass to fill Valenwood

PC - NA - EP - CP1000+
    Avid RPer. Hit me up in-game @Ras_Lei if you're interested in getting together for some arr-pee shenanigans!
  • Fuma_Kotoro
    Fuma_Kotoro
    Soul Shriven
    I'm not in a guild, and I'm on ps4
  • zFib
    zFib
    ✭✭✭
    im having this same problem man have u found any help yet?? or any solutions? its really bothering me haha
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    It would probably be faster to just walk there instead of waiting for someone to offer teleport here.
  • zFib
    zFib
    ✭✭✭
    Rosveen wrote: »
    It would probably be faster to just walk there instead of waiting for someone to offer teleport here.
    ive spent this past 45 mins trying to walk there i cant find a path to get there ? it seems as if everything is blocked by mountains. What route do u take from Stonefalls?

• Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    zFib wrote: »
    ive spent this past 45 mins trying to walk there i cant find a path to get there ? it seems as if everything is blocked by mountains. What route do u take from Stonefalls?
    Map. Do you see Kragenmoor in the south-west? Get to the wayshrine east of town (Ashen Road Wayshrine) and take the road south. Make sure you stay on the roads in Deshaan, enemies there are probably a bit too high level for you.
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As said above, you can walk there from Stonefalls. There is a (open) gate in the SW corner of Stonefalls and there is no level restriction, any level character can just walk into Deshaan ...
    shades.gif
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    zFib wrote: »
    You have to go far southwest around the mountains, almost to Kragenmoor, and then back track south east along the bottom of Stonefalls crossing a bridge over lava. The gate way to Deshaan is before you hit the dark anchor. From there just keep going east by south east. Mournhold sits near a range that bisects Deshaan, so you can't really miss it. But there will be many enemies in the way.
    Edited by driosketch on June 10, 2015 8:46PM
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●