The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

« The Adamantine Order | AD | Casual, active, very helpful, friendly guild «

• ClearArrow
    ClearArrow
    ✭✭✭
    Well done to @lathbury and @Aleraon for their promotion to Knight!
  • ClearArrow
    ClearArrow
    ✭✭✭
    Here is our Guild Tabard; we wear it with pride!

wuhuh3.jpg
  • lathbury
    lathbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    thanks I will be active again soon heres what I've been working on my new tank build been tested it in a couple of group dungeons and managed to clear them solo.10988322_10153816871352518_2103184216394043925_o.jpg12138502_10153816871417518_7644570400875977055_o.jpg
    12038631_10153816871537518_4052981105655689671_o.jpg
    11222384_10153816872452518_5740193790401435872_o.jpg
    12138308_10153811898752518_5569610765152322404_o.jpg
    12140129_10153811898922518_6631020518624658686_o.jpg
    12109975_10153811899102518_7230131702295643239_o.jpg

• ClearArrow
    ClearArrow
    ✭✭✭
    Looks great! Can't wait to see your Tank in action!
  • ClearArrow
    ClearArrow
    ✭✭✭
    Our Queen has just purchased the Zombie Horse! Lets get ready for Halloween!

2vughae.jpg
  • ClearArrow
    ClearArrow
    ✭✭✭
    We have reached over 2k views today! Thank you to everyone who has taken the time to read this thread!
  • ClearArrow
    ClearArrow
    ✭✭✭
    Join us tonight for our Vet Dungeon event!
  • ClearArrow
    ClearArrow
    ✭✭✭
    6pmGMT The Queen and Queen's Guard are running people though the Craglorn main-quests! See you all there!
  • Valoryan
    Valoryan
    Soul Shriven
    Greetings!

I'm a player of the AD looking for a nice guild. I saw you're looking for templar healer.. is that info still correct? My main is a sorc but, just because i love to heal (made a sorc 'cause my very fisrt guild was looking for dps), i could roll a templar for that purpose ^^

let me know if I coud be useful ^^
  • ClearArrow
    ClearArrow
    ✭✭✭
    Hello @Valoryan we are still on the lookout for healers!

You would be most welcome in our guild, please fill out a recruitment form HERE if you wish to join us!
  • Valoryan
    Valoryan
    Soul Shriven
    Applied xD
  • ClearArrow
    ClearArrow
    ✭✭✭
    See everyone in-game tonight for our Lowbie Grinding event! Also welcome to all our newest members who have joined by seeing this thread!
  • ClearArrow
    ClearArrow
    ✭✭✭
    Here is the weekly news for THE ADAMANTINE ORDER:

- We have reached over 2000 views on our Official ESO Forum post!

- Our Fishing event will be up and running after Halloween, if you have any questions or sugestions about the event please talk to one of our Stewards, Thiri-Dae.

- We are currently recruiting for our Trials group, sign up to this thread if you are interested!

- The Queen and Palindiil are running though some IC dungeons this Sunday and are looking for two more people to join!

- Well done to sam Lathbury and Razum-dah for their promotion to Knight Rank!

- All members are encouraged to join our WhatsApp chat, as that is the first port of contact for Event changes and guild activities! Please PM The Queen your phone number and she will add you to the chat!

- Don't forget to like our Facebook Page!

Welcome to our newest members:

Norinth

Farol

Fruchtaroma

Andrey

Uvarovith

Find the original post with all hyper-links here: http://theadamantineorder.enjin.com/home
    Edited by ClearArrow on October 29, 2015 7:47PM
  • Euphoria07
    Euphoria07
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, I noticed on your recruitment status that Nightblades are low priority right now, is it worth me still applying?

I don't really get on with the other classes to well, and I've had to move away from tanking and healing roles as of late due to my anxiety disorder effecting those 2 roles.
    I just got back into the game after playing the beta, was meaning to get the game but got distracted by other things :P so i'm relatively new, but I'm a huge TES fan boy so it was inevitable to start playing.

also ignore the username its in the process of being fixed lol

Thanks @Euphoria777
  • ClearArrow
    ClearArrow
    ✭✭✭
    @Euphoria777 Please drop us a recruitment form, we welcome all classes and rolls! My main is also an NB so if you need any help with your build I will be happy to help!

See you in-game!
  • ClearArrow
    ClearArrow
    ✭✭✭
    Happy Halloween from everyone in The Adamantine Order!
  • ClearArrow
    ClearArrow
    ✭✭✭
    Join us tonight for some Imperial City Dungeons!
  • ClearArrow
    ClearArrow
    ✭✭✭
    Here comes Orsinium!
  • ClearArrow
    ClearArrow
    ✭✭✭
    We here at The Adamantine Order are ready to sink out teeth into the new DLC! See you all in-game!
  • ClearArrow
    ClearArrow
    ✭✭✭
    We have reached 2.6K views! Thank you to everyone who has taken the time to read this thread! :)
  • ClearArrow
    ClearArrow
    ✭✭✭
    If any member has any screenshots from Orsinium we would love to see them!
  • ClearArrow
    ClearArrow
    ✭✭✭
    Join us on saturday for some vet dungeon runs as well as a night of Craglorn!
  • ClearArrow
    ClearArrow
    ✭✭✭
    Fallout 4 Hype!
  • ClearArrow
    ClearArrow
    ✭✭✭
    #PrayersForFrance #notafraid

6rujuv.jpg
  • LillyAngel
    LillyAngel
    ✭✭
    If you guys are not full yet then i'd love to join your order :)

username @invictusdeus

Thanks a lot
    Life is a dream for the wise, a game for the fool, a comedy for the rich, a tragedy for the poor.
  • ClearArrow
    ClearArrow
    ✭✭✭
    Hi @LillyAngel

You are most welcome to join us, but before we can send you an invite can you please fill out a recruitment form on our website - you can find the page here: http://theadamantineorder.enjin.com/recruitment

See you in-game!
  • ClearArrow
    ClearArrow
    ✭✭✭
    What's everyone's favourite class and why? We would love to hear from you!
  • Tawni
    Tawni
    Hi guys, I am a new player looking for a guild (trade and social). Casual player rather than hardcore, hope I can be considered to join :)@Tawni
    Criede ~ Ko'ki ~ Yysara ~ Ixehell ~ Takarii
  • ClearArrow
    ClearArrow
    ✭✭✭
    @Tawni You are most welcome to join us, but before we can send you an invite can you please fill out a recruitment form on our website - you can find the page here: http://theadamantineorder.enjin.com/recruitment
  • ClearArrow
    ClearArrow
    ✭✭✭
    Hi there,

I am the Queen of a very successful PVE (with some aspects of PVP) guild called The Adamantine Order.

Unfortunately due to real life responsibilities and work I just don't have the time to be online every day to over-see the guild, host events and encourage people on the TS.

So I am looking for a Queen's Guard which is our Rank name for co-GM to help me with this, someone who is responsible, mature, passionate about the game and above all sociable.

List of responsibilities include:

- Actively in-game, talking in-chat and getting people on the TS
    - co-hosting the PVE events (such as craglorn night and vet dungeon runs)
    - posting interesting things on our forums and pushing for our Trial team
    - having admin access to our website to recruit people
    - join our whatsapp group

I will still maintain the work outside of the game such as boosting our official ESO Post and updating the weekly update on the website but I feel that not having a leading presence in the guild in-game is making our little community suffer.

We are a very friendly, close knit, casual community and if you feel like this would interest you then please send me a message to @ClearArrow

Links:

Guild Spotlight

Website

Offical ESO Post

I am very proud of the community I have created and really don't want to let it die :)