The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Aftermath (A Trading Guild)

JayFight
JayFight
Soul Shriven
Welcome, Aftermath is an Elder scrolls online guild, We are one of the most social guilds around. Aftermath has been around since 2011, the guild started in Swtor during beta and later moved to Elder scrolls online during it's beta. The guild on PC currently hosts around 498 active members and is still growing. Aftermath is by far one of the best Elder Scrolls online guilds, with an extremly active chat, great group of members and trading store, and we are looking to expand to PS4. With you help we can start the guild off and hopefully grow it to be as successful and active as the PC Branch. The Officers of the Aftermath guild appreciates every member, and thrives to continue to improve the guild based on it's members suggestions and needs. Feel free to leave a comment with or PM for an invite
  • tpdx
    tpdx
    Soul Shriven
    I would love to join up with you guys - I currently know no one on ESO.

PSN: Noobidactyl
    Options
  • Sabre39
    Sabre39
    Soul Shriven
    I'm interested, PSN: F86_Sabre_Ace39
    Options
  • Sabre39
    Sabre39
    Soul Shriven
    Shameless bump
    Options