Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Not able to play with friends! HELP!!

QuantumSparks
QuantumSparks
Soul Shriven
my friend and I are trying to play with each other but have no luck of finding each other on the server. We are in the same alliance plus we r friends on the ps4 and when I want to invite him it doesn't show that he's online at all. Does any one have the same problem? Plz help
  • sirston
    sirston
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    are you both on the same sever such as are you and your friend on the US or EU server?
    Edited by sirston on June 9, 2015 10:52PM
    Whitestakes Revenge
    WoodElf Mag-Warden
    Sirston
    Magickia Dragonknight

T0XIC
    Pride Of The Pact
    Vehemence
    The Crimson Order

victoria aut mors
  • sassaman
    sassaman
    I'm having the same issue on the Xbox one. 4 of us are all the same alliance and on the same server and all on each other's friends list but it shows all of us as having 0/0 friends. Kind of annoying for an MMO
  • leotheproud
    leotheproud
    Soul Shriven
    Same problem on ps4 I don't understand
  • sirston
    sirston
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would recommend one or all of the following for you if your having this issue.
    1. turn off the game then turn it back on
    2. Turn your console off and on
    3. find a place where all of you know where a location is at such as a wayshrine or bank and group up
    4. contact support
    Edited by sirston on June 10, 2015 2:04AM
    Whitestakes Revenge
    WoodElf Mag-Warden
    Sirston
    Magickia Dragonknight

T0XIC
    Pride Of The Pact
    Vehemence
    The Crimson Order

victoria aut mors
  • leotheproud
    leotheproud
    Soul Shriven
    I have done all of that we tried meeting multiple locations. Support has not contacted back.... If anyone figures it out will be forever grateful
  • lolo_01b16_ESO
    lolo_01b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Maybe you have accidently set yourself to offline. Then you will appear offline to friends / guild mates.
  • leotheproud
    leotheproud
    Soul Shriven
    Okay you can invite your friends by their game name and if I join your party it will let you face with them in their version of that place I finally got it figured out you have to use the name that they created their account with
  • AwesomeSumo
    AwesomeSumo
    Soul Shriven
    I had the same issue with Xbox one. I had to add my friend in the groups screen under the social profile. Took us about fifteen minutes to work it out, but eventually got there.
  • The_Rooster
    The_Rooster
    Soul Shriven
    A friend and I tried for about half an hour on launch day on XBONE and had no luck. Servers just crashed over and over. We will try again this weekend.
  • FoxyVixen
    FoxyVixen
    Soul Shriven
    Do you have to be in same alliance to be with friends?